BGIS 2023 Registration Link is Out Now, Check Link Here
The highly anticipated Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGIS) 2023 is around the corner, and registrations are scheduled to kick off from July 24.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India Series (BGIS) is known for being a tournament for underdogs, where they have a chance to compete against India’s top-tier teams, and this is Krafton’s first major tournament in India following its unban in India. Underdog teams and players have the opportunity to demonstrate their skills in the official event.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2023 has a prize pool of INR 2 crore, which is going to be distributed between the top 16 teams and outstanding individual performers who showcase their exceptional skills and abilities during the competition.
BGIS 2023 The Grind has already started, with 256 invited teams from the inaugural season of BGIS. The final 64 teams from The Grind will qualify for the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series in 2023.
How to register for BGIS 2023?
- Step 1: Go to the above Battlegrounds Mobile India website.
- Step 2: Click on the BGIS 2023 Registration Button.
- Step 3: Provide your team’s Information.
- Team Name
- Teammate 1: In-Game Name and Character ID
- Teammate 2: In-Game Name and Character ID
- Teammate 3: In-Game Name and Character ID
- Teammate 4: In-Game Name and Character ID
- Teammate 5: In-Game Name and Character ID
- Step 4: Verify yourself and your team members with government-proof IDs like an Adar card, a PAN card, etc.
- Step 5. Once all details are filled out successfully, submit the form.
Registration will begin on July 24 and remain open until August 2nd, followed by verification procedures from August 3rd to August 9th. To prevent elimination during the verification step, players must provide accurate information upon registration.
Verified teams will compete in tough in-game qualifiers comprising 15 classic matches from August 10th to August 17th. The rankings will be decided based on each team’s top ten match scores throughout this qualifying period.
Round 1 will feature a total of 2048 teams. From Round 1 to Round 6, these teams will be divided into groups of 16, with only the top-performing teams advancing to the next round. This exciting progression will end in the anticipated Grand Finale.
Fans will have the opportunity to witness the clash of the best of the best during the LAN event, taking place from October 12th to 14th. The stage will be set, and the doors will be wide open for an electrifying showdown as teams compete for the ultimate glory and honor.
Read More-BGIS 2023 Prize Pool Distribution and Other Awards are out