BGIS 2023 The Grind Format Leaked, Check Details
BGIS 2023 The Grind date has been officially announced by Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). The format for The Grind event has already been leaked, check out the full format.
On July 17, 2023, Krafton announced the prize pool for BGIS 2023 with the date of BGIS 2023 The Grind. BGIS 2023 The Grind is scheduled to kick off on July 20, 2023. A total of 256 teams have been invited on the basis of past performance. The Grind is an official scrimmage session that will set the stage for Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2023. Many underdog teams got invitations to The Grind event.
BGIS 2023 The Grind Format
There are a total of 256 teams, divided into two groups of 128 teams each.
- Week 1: The first 128 teams will play, and 64 teams will qualify for Week 3.
- Week 2: The next 128 teams will play, and 64 teams will qualify for Week 4.
At this point, we have 128 teams remaining.
- Week 3: The first 64 teams will play, and 32 teams will qualify for Week 5.
- Week 4: The next 64 teams will play, and 32 teams will qualify for Week 5.
Finally, the remaining 64 teams will play in Week 5.
Please be aware that the given information is based on a leaked format and is not officially confirmed yet.
How To Check If Your Team Got an Invite?
To check if your team has received an invitation for the BGIS 2023 Grind, follow these steps:
- 1. Make sure your team participated in the inaugural season of the Battlegrounds Mobile India Series.
- 2. Ensure that your team qualified for the second, third, or fourth round of the tournament.
- 3. The person who registered your team for the event should keep an eye on their registered email ID.
- 4. Look out for an invitation email from BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) in that registered email ID.
By checking your registered email ID for an invitation email from BGMI, you can confirm if your team has received an invite for the BGIS 2023 Grind.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2023 will start soon after The Grind is over and it’s going to be the first official major event of Battlegrounds Mobile India after its unban in the country. India’s top teams and underdog teams will battle for the BGIS 2023 title and a prize pool of Rs 2 crore.
Read More-BGMI Masters Series 2023 Invited Teams Leaked for the Lan Event