BGMI 90 FPS Supported Devices list is here, See the Full List
The better frame rates in the game offers smooth gameplay. Players can check out the list of BGMI 90 FPS Supported Devices here.
In order to run BGMI at 90 FPS, your device must have a high refresh rate display. A high refresh rate display will allow the game to run at a higher frame rate, which will result in smoother gameplay. To the players who are looking for 90 FPS-supported devices, here is the list of BGMI 90 FPS Supported Devices.
- OnePlus: OnePlus 10, OnePlus 10 Pro, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9R, OnePlus Nord 2, OnePlus Nord CE 2
- Samsung: Galaxy S22 Plus, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S22 Ultra, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy A52, Galaxy A72, Galaxy M12, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S22
- Xiaomi: Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11X Pro, Mi 11X, POCO F3 GT, POCO X3 Pro, Redmi Note 11 Pro+, Redmi Note 11 Pro, Redmi Note 11S, Redmi Note 11S 5G
- Realme: Realme GT Neo 3, Realme GT Neo 2, Realme X7 Max, Realme GT Master Edition
- iQOO: iQOO 9 Pro, iQOO 9, iQOO 9 SE, iQOO 7, iQOO 7 Legend, iQOO Z5
- Asus: ROG Phone 5, ROG Phone 5s, ROG Phone 5s Pro
Please note that this list is subject to change, as new devices are released with support for 90 FPS in BGMI.
If you have a device that is supported and a high refresh rate display, you can enable 90 FPS in BGMI by going to the settings menu and selecting “Graphics”. Then, select “Frame Rate” and choose “90 FPS”.
Enabling 90 FPS will improve the graphics and performance of BGMI, but it will also require more power from your device. If your device does not have a powerful processor or a lot of RAM, you may experience frame drops or lag when playing at 90 FPS. It is important to experiment with the settings to find the best balance of performance and graphics for your device.
Read More- BGIS 2023 The Grind Round 3 Will Feature 64 Teams, Check List here