BGMI MASTERS SERIES (BGMS) Season 2 Week 2 Groups, Teams, and More
Battlegrounds Mobile India MASTERS Series 2023 week 1 matches are over. Check out the BGMI MASTERS SERIES (BGMS) Season 2 Week 2 Groups, teams, and format.
BGMI Masters Series (BGMS) 2023 Launch week is over after three days of intense BGMI action. In the first week, there was no elimination, and OR Esports emerged as the table topper after three days of action. BGMS Launch Week teams are divided into three groups based on launch week performance. Check out the groups, teams of BGMI Masters Series 2023.
BGMS Season 2 Week 2 GROUPS AND TEAMS
- WSB Gaming
- TRUE RIPPERS
- Numen Gaming
- Global Esports
- OR Esports
- Godlike Esports
- Enigma Gaming
- SPY Esports
- Chemin Esports
- Velocity Gaming
- TEAM 8BIT
- TEAM SOUL
- Gladiators Esports
- Team Insane
- LUCKNOW GIANTS
- TEAM XSPARK
- MARCOS GAMING
- BLIND ESPORTS
- God’s Reign
- Revenant Esports
- Medal Esports
BGMI MASTERS SERIES 2023 FORMAT
Qualification Week (7th August–10th August)
- Groups play against each other, and the top 16 teams qualify for the Super Weekend.
Super Weekend I (11th August–13th August)
- 16 qualified teams battle to accumulate points on the main leaderboard.
- Points earned during this phase will be considered for qualifying for the final.
Elimination Week (14th August-17th August)
- All 24 teams play against each other.
- The top 16 teams move on to the next Super Weekend, while the bottom 4 teams are eliminated.
Super Weekend II (18th August–20th August)
- The top 16 teams from Elimination Week compete to earn points on the main leaderboard.
- The top 4 teams directly qualify for the Finals, and teams ranked #5 to #20 progress to the playoffs.
Playoffs (22nd August–23rd August)
16 teams ranked #5 to #20 from the Super Weekend fight for a place in the Final.
- The top 12 teams from the playoffs move on to the Final.
Grand Final (25th August–27th August)
- The 16 best teams from across the country compete for the BGMI Masters Series Season 2 Championship.
After the record-shattering success of season 1, the upcoming season 2 of the BGMI Masters Series, which kicks off on August 4 and will be live until August 27, 2023, The high-octane live broadcast of BGMS Season 2 will kick off at 9:30 p.m. on the Star Sports Network and Rooter.
Read More- BGMI Masters Series (BGMS) Season 2 Points Table of Week 1 Day 3 Matches is here