BGMI Unban Update: Battlegrounds Mobile India is all set to make a comeback in the Indian market very soon. The government authorities…
BGMI Unban Update: Battlegrounds Mobile India is all set to make a comeback in the Indian market very soon. The government authorities allowed Krafton to relaunch the game with the concern of data security. Players’ data is the top priority for the developer and the government currently. Krafton shares the third parties who will access the data when important. Check out the list below in the article. For future updates on Gaming and Esports, follow Flizzyy.com
Also Read: BGMI Servers not online as Game Prepares for Comeback in India
BGMI Unban Update: Krafton shares the list of Third Party partners
- Third-party program restriction providers to block cheating tools and unauthorized programs (e.g. Accenture, Vonage Holdings Corp., Akamai International BV)
- Cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services (e.g. Microsoft Inc., Amazon Web Service),
- Third party payment service providers (including but not limited to App Store, and Google Play) to assist with payment for transactions or providing withdrawing service for sellers (e.g. Google LLC, Apple),
- Marketing platforms and providers of analytics services relating to players’ behavior, in order to tailor the Service and to conduct marketing activities (e.g. AppLovin, Google LLC),
- Online survey service providers in order to improve the game service (e.g. Google LLC),
- Customer service providers to respond to users’ inquiries (e.g. Helpshift, PTW),
- E-sports events providers to hold and operate the E-sports events (e.g. NODWIN Gaming International Pte.Ltd, Tesseract Esports LLP).
Krafton may also share your information where such disclosure is essential to comply with a legal obligation or a lawful data access request.
Read More- BGMI Unban in India: What Information Will the Developers Collect from You?