Call of Duty: Vanguard PC System Requirements Revealed
Sledgehammer Games has revealed the PC system requirements for Call of Duty: Vanguard, confirming that the game’s size will be considerably smaller than previous games.
Call of Duty Vanguard PC System Requirements
Here are the minimum and recommended hardware requirements for Call of Duty: Vanguard-
- CPU – Intel Core i3-4340/AMD FX-6300 (minimum) OR Intel Core i5-2500K/AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (recommended)
- RAM – 8 GB (minimum)/16 GB (recommended)
- GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 960/AMD Radeon RX 470 (minimum) OR Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060/AMD Radeon RX 580 (recommended)
- Storage – 36 GB (Multiplayer + Zombies) or 61 GB (all modes)
- Video memory – 2 GB (minimum) OR 4 GB (recommended)
Here are the hardware requirements needed for playing the game on a competitive setting or with Ultra RTX-
- CPU – Intel Core i7-8700K/AMD Ryzen 7 1800X (competitive) OR Intel Core i9-9900K/AMD Ryzen 9 3900X (Ultra RTX)
- RAM – 16 GB
- GPU – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti/AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT (competitive) OR Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3080/AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (Ultra RTX)
- Storage – 61 GB (all modes)
- Video memory – 8 GB (competitive) OR 10 GB (Ultra RTX)
- Hi-Rez Assets cache – 32 GB (competitive) OR 64 GB (Ultra RTX)
Along with the PC requirements, Sledgehammer has also released a new trailer showcasing the game’s PC features.
The new video confirms that Vanguard’s PC port will include the usual perks such as support for ultra wide monitors, native 4K texture assets, Nvidia DLSS as well as AMD FSR.
Call of Duty: Vanguard launches on November 5 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. IGN India tried out the closed and open betas of Call of Duty: Vanguard on PS5. Check out what we think about the game so far.