CoD Mobile Season 2: Activision introduces New Mode, Map, Battle Royale Class, and more in Call of Duty Mobile – Inside Sport India
CoD Mobile Season 2: Activision introduces New Mode, Map, Battle Royale Class, and more in Call of Duty Mobile- Activision releases the…
CoD Mobile Season 2: Activision introduces New Mode, Map, Battle Royale Class, and more in Call of Duty Mobile- Activision releases the update of Call of Duty Mobile Season 2. The update brings new Battle Pass along with a new map, mode and Battle Royale Class. Check out the detailed information about the update below. For future updates on Call of Duty Mobile, follow Flizzyy.com
Multiplayer: New Map and Modes
Heavy Metal is ramping up the chaos with the new Diesel Multiplayer map and two new modes, Goliath Clash! and Chaos Control:
- Diesel: First seen in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Diesel takes players to a run-down gas station situated under the scorching desert sun. Battle in and around the station and nearby stores, traversing between mid- to long-ranged battles in the open and tight-knit skirmishes inside. The players who can best navigate in and out of the various buildings — switching their Loadouts throughout the match to keep up with the changing tide of battle — will find the most success.
- Goliath Clash!: Deploy into the match as a Goliath and fight against other mechs in a Domination-style mode where players battle over three capture points on the map. Capturing a point rewards a battery drop, which players can collect to further upgrade their Goliath’s abilities.
Also Read: CoD Mobile Season 2: Check out the upcoming balance changes in Call of Duty Mobile and more
CoD Mobile Season 2: Activision introduces New Mode, Map, Battle Royale Class, and more in Call of Duty Mobile
Goliaths can be improved with Blue, Red, and Silver power upgrades, offering the following buffs:
- Blue: Get a Melee weapon with improved damage and a new slide skill along with faster movement speed.
- Red: Equip the Purifier, plus get a health boost and a reduction to all incoming damage.
- Silver: Gain enhanced firepower along with a damage and health boost.
- Chaos Control: This variant of Control features no limit to the number of lives available to each team, allowing a much more aggressive playstyle that rewards taking risks and making big plays.
New Battle Royale Class
Ravager Launcher: Add some oomph to your combat potential using the new Ravager Launcher class. Using the class’s base ability, deploy a time-limited Sentry Turret that automatically attacks enemies within range. When upgraded, the Sentry Turret fires high-damage missiles capable of locking on to vehicles. Note that these turrets can be destroyed, so consider their placement in relation to the enemy on deployment.
Read More- CoD Mobile Season 2: Diesel Multiplayer map is coming next season, CHECK DETAILS