CoD Mobile Season 6 Leaks reveal upcoming buff and nerf, Check Here
The COD Mobile Season 6 test server includes weapon buffs and nerfs. The Dingo, AGR 5.56, HVK, L-CAR 9, and Peacekeeper MK2 have been buffed.
The COD Mobile Season 6 test server is now live, and it includes a number of weapon buffs and nerfs. Some of the most notable changes include:
- The Dingo assault rifle has received a range buff, making it more effective at long range.
- The AGR 5.56 assault rifle has had its fire interval penalty reduced, making it fire faster.
- The HVK assault rifle has had its magazine capacity increased from 29 to 32 rounds.
- The L-CAR 9 submachine gun has had its range profile improved, making it more effective at medium range.
- The Peacekeeper MK2 marksman rifle has had its magnification increased, making it easier to hit long-range targets.
In addition to these buffs, there have also been a number of nerfs. The most notable nerfs include:
- The C4 explosive has had its lethality scale reduced, making it less effective at killing enemies.
- The Hawk X3 drone has had its duration reduced from 32 seconds to 24 seconds.
- The Bull Charge operator skill has had its duration reduced from 25 seconds to 20 seconds.
These are just some of the weapon buffs and nerfs that are currently on the COD Mobile Season 6 test server. It is not yet clear which of these changes will make it to the live version of the game. However, the test server is a great way for players to try out the new changes and provide feedback to the developers.
Read More- PUBG Mobile 2.7 Update will change the damage of DBS, Know More