CoD Mobile Season 7 Heat Wave goes live on Global Server, Check Details
Activision brings new features, modes, and more content with CoD Mobile Season 7 Heat Wave. Check out the detailed information here.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 Heat Wave is now live available for download on the global server. Take a trip to the new Seaside Multiplayer map, escort, and more content coming to CoD Mobile Season 7. Protect a robotic companion in the new Safeguard mode, and look forward to new Tournament mode updates, the Summer Sale, and more.
New Multiplayer Map: Seaside
- Seaside is a mid-sized multiplayer map set in Spain.
- It was originally featured in Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4.
- The map features a variety of locations, including markets, wine cellars, and a central courtyard.
- Players can expect to encounter snipers in the courtyard, so they should be careful.
New Multiplayer Mode: Safeguard
- Safeguard is a round-based multiplayer mode.
- In each round, one team escorts a robot to its destination across the map.
- The other team tries to stop the robot from reaching its destination.
- The robot cannot defend itself, so the escorting team must protect it from enemy fire.
Heat Wave Battle Pass: New Weapon and Operator Skill
The Heat Wave Battle Pass features free and premium items, including new Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, and additional COD Points (CP) to spend on your next Premium Pass or Store purchase.
Battle Pass Free Tiers
- Striker 45: This hard-hitting SMG is capable of shredding at longer distances than other weapons in its class. Unlock it at Tier 21.
- Tac-Deploy Operator Skill: This spawn beacon allows your entire squad to spawn on you, keeping your team together. Unlock it at Tier 14.
- Various camos, Weapon Blueprints, and the SKS – On the Trail: These are just a few of the other free tier highlights. Unlock them all as you progress through the Battle Pass.
Premium Pass Tiers
- Beach-ready Operator Skins: Get your hands on beach-ready Operator Skins like Woods — Fun in the Sun; Baker — Underwater; Ajax — Ice Cream Man; and Urban Tracker — Fly High.
- Ocean-themed Weapon Blueprints: Turn the tide with ocean-themed Weapon Blueprints like the M13 — Cold Cream; Oden — Road Trip; JAK-12 — Winged Steel; Locus — Crustacean Blue; and the Striker 45 — Tropical Fun, based on the new Season 7 free weapon.
Read More- Blind Esports signs Addy in their BGMI Roster for BGMI Masters Series 2023