CoD Mobile Season 7: Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 is set to release very soon. Activision announced a wild collaboration between Call of Duty:…
CoD Mobile Season 7: Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 is set to release very soon. Activision announced a wild collaboration between Call of Duty: Mobile and Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 in Season 7: New Vision City. Developers will introduce immersive Battle Royale features based on Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045, a Netflix series. Here are all the details about the upcoming Call of Duty Mobile Season 7. For future updates of CoD Mobile, follow ..
Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 offers a brand-new Battle Pass that includes free and premium items.
Battle Pass Free Items
- Tier 14- The new Claw Operator Skill
- Tier 21 – Unlock the Switchblade X9 SMG
- Tier 50 – Arcane Slayer Calling Card
- Other free rewards of Season 7 include a variety of camos, Weapon Blueprints, and more
Premium Pass Items
- GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045–inspired Operator Skins
- Blackjack — Elite
- Stryker — Interface
- Battery — EVE-III.
- Weapon Blueprint for the Kilo 141
- Weapon Blueprint for the Arctic .50
- Weapon Blueprint for the Shorty
- Weapon Blueprint for the Switchblade X9
Battle Royale: Enter New Vision City
The collaboration with Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 brings a futuristic cyber city to Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale, located around Nuketown on Isolated. The collaboration brings other immersive features, check them below:
- New Revive Mechanic: Instead of retrieving the dog tags of teammates, players must collect their ghosts to bring them back into the game.
- PVE Enemies: Developers introduced the new AI robots and mechanical dogs in the game to challenge players in PvE combat. Defeat these enemies to collect their parts, which can be redeemed for enhancement at the Redeem Facility on the map.
- Cyberware Enhancements: Operators can install one of four enhancements during a Battle Royale match.
- The Cyberbrain Drone – These drones allow you to connect to external terminals to control a micro drone for scanning and hacking hostile targets.
- The Ocular System – This brand new system exposes nearby enemies and displays their stats.
- Cyberbody Limbs- This enhancement grants improved physical power and a transformed right arm for an aerial melee attack.
- Neuro Systems- This system optimizes players’ precision and targeting abilities.
CoD Mobile Season 7 Store Update: Motoko Operator, Epic SMG, and more
The upcoming update will bring a new drop in the store featuring an Epic Motoko Operator Skin. The epic skin comes with an epic SMG Weapon Blueprint with other in-game items. Get ready for Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 update, which will bring brand new content, skins, and more.
Read More- COD Mobile: New legendary operator Alias ‘Roboticist’ revealed for Season 6
More from insidesport
COD Mobile: Best loadout for the L-CAR 9 in Season 6
COD Mobile: New legendary operator Alias ‘Roboticist’ revealed for Season 6