EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile: EA introduces brand new Manager Mode, National Team Kits, and more
EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile – EA introduces brand new Manager Mode: Today, EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile announced the latest update to the title which…
EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile – EA introduces brand new Manager Mode: Today, EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile announced the latest update to the title which will be available across iOS and Android devices. The latest update coming to EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile will include a brand new Manager Mode. This mode will allow players to plan strategies, adjust tactics in real-time to outwit opponents, and win matches to earn rewards to rise up the Division Rivals ranks to become a FIFA Champion. For the latest updates on EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile, follow ..
EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile: Manager Mode
Manager Mode is a full autoplay mode, giving players full command over the team’s tactics and strategies, putting players in charge of dozens of different tactical levers. There are 4 preset tactics including Attacking, Control, Counter, and Defensive. Players can choose their tactics depending on their team’s strengths and weaknesses, but also on their opponent and the game situation. FIFA Mobile will allow players to customize and personalize their tactics to tweak the 4 existing tactics or completely overhaul them to fit their team’s needs.
New Summer Vacation: Europe Players are releasing with the new Path at reset! 😎
🚨 Make sure to use your Vacation Points before reset, as they will not carry over to the new Path. ✈️ pic.twitter.com/VtGfQou3L0
— FIFA Mobile (@EAFIFAMOBILE) August 4, 2022
With the latest update, fans will now be able to support their favorite national teams by equipping teams with Kits, Logos, and Crests from over 30 National Teams. The update will also include all-new gameplay improvements, including new player switching options, improved goalkeepers, and adjusted weak foot error.
EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile: Gameplay Improvements and Bug fixes
The new update also brings with it a slew of gameplay improvements and bug fixes, which are as follows:
- New Player Switching Settings (Manual, Semi-Auto, Auto)
- Improved GK Saving ability for Mid to Long Distance Shots
- Increased Weak Foot Accuracy from Close to Mid Distance Shots
- VS Attack – Tuned Basic Chances to be equally challenging and better reflect their Quality
- VS Attack – Reduced Skill Move Stun Timer to better reflect the Attribute Value of Defenders
- VS Attack – Delayed Gesture Pass input when spawning into Free Kicks
- Improved Referee Decision for Minor Collisions
- Improved Kit Clash Logic
- Adjusted Press Mark Assistance
- Reduced Effectiveness for Open Up Fake Shot and Lane Change Skill Moves
- Fixed Issue with Consecutive Skill Move Error
- Fixed an issue where the Rainbow Skill Move would hit a player’s backside
Manager Mode is now available within EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile across iOS and Android devices. Players can download EA SPORTS FIFA Mobile through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.