FF Advance Server Registration: Garena Free Fire is approaching its new version, OB40 Update in a matter of weeks and the excitement…
FF Advance Server Registration: Garena Free Fire is approaching its new version, OB40 Update in a matter of weeks and the excitement around the same is quite telling. Before every version successfully rolls, Garena test out the unreleased content of the same through a different client server called Advance Server. Gamers have to complete registration to have the access of those content. In this article, we share hhe probable release date and also the main steps to register successfully. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire MAX, follow Flizzyy.com.
Garena Free Fire OB40 Advance Server
Garena introduces a new update every two months, freshening up the content of the title for a better gameplay experience. The Advance Server usually arrives two weeks before the actual update as selected gamers get the nod to access the same. The next version is likely to around arrive in third or final week of May. Looking at the possible release of the OB40 Update, the program might begin at the beginning of May. The testing phase mainly continues for seven days, while players can only access unreleased content by using a unique Activation Code.
Read More: Free Fire MAX Pop-Pow Top-up: A new Gloo Wall and a Sickle on the same theme leaked, CHECK DETAILS
FF Advance Server Registration
The activation Code is 16 characters long, and only a limited users will receive it from Garena. Hence, gamers must register for the Only OB40 Advance Server on the official website and get the Activation Code before it begins.
Here’s the step-by-step process for users to download Advance Server.
- Players must launch the official Free Fire Advance Server site. They can visit the same by clicking HERE.
- Now, they have to select between Facebook and Google to complete the initial phase of registration.
Gamers must also bear in mind that the selected platform chosen by the players must be linked to the FF MAX player ID. Players must bind their accounts in case they have not done it.
- Thereafter, gamers should let the site identify their account.
- Now, the site will automatically redirect the players to the next phase where players have to fill in details such as email id and others.
- Gamers then have to press the “Join Now” button to complete the registration successfully.
- Following the completion of registration, the site will redirect gamers to the download page from where users can access the client as well as the available activation codes.
So, these are all about the OB40 Advance Server. Once the new features become available we shall certainly notify you.
Read More: Free Fire Unban News: Shiva Nandy comes up with a statement on Garena Free Fire, “Garena is making strong Effort”, indicating a probable unban, CHECK DETAILS