Filmfare is back with the 3rd edition of its much-awaited recognition, Filmfare OTT Awards 2022. Filmfare OTT Awards honours the best storytellers and artists in the OTT space, keeping up with the changing consumption patterns of the audience.
The opening of entries for the coveted awards was announced by Filmfare. Audience voting will take place when OTT platforms and production houses send their entries to different categories. The top entries will make it to the final nominations, where a jury will pick the winners. Participants can send multiple entries in each category by filling in the entry form available here and paying an entry fee associated with the same. The last date for the submission of the entries is November 10, 2022.
“We are elated to invite entries for the third edition of Filmfare OTT Awards,” said Mr. Deepak Lamba, CEO of Worldwide Media Pvt Ltd. “Taking forward the recent successes of Filmfare Awards and Filmfare Awards South, we’re gearing up to celebrate and honour the best content creators and artistes for their outstanding work across Hindi web originals. We look forward to the support from OTT Platforms, production houses and the audience to make this edition a grand success.”
The categories open for entries are:
- Best Series
- Best Director, Series
- Best Actor, Series (Male): Comedy
- Best Actor, Series (Male): Drama
- Best Actor, Series (Female): Comedy
- Best Actor, Series (Female): Drama
- Best Supporting Actor, Series (Male): Comedy
- Best Supporting Actor, Series (Male): Drama
- Best Supporting Actor, Series (Female): Comedy
- Best Supporting Actor, Series (Female): Drama
- Best Original Story, Series
- Best Comedy (Series/Specials)
- Best (Non-Fiction) Original (Series/Specials)
- Best Film, Web Original
- Best Actor, Web Original (Male)
- Best Actor, Web Original (Female)
- Best Supporting Actor, Web Original (Male)
- Best Supporting Actor, Web Original (Female)
- Best Dialogue, Series
- Best Original Screenplay, Series
- Best Adapted Screenplay, Series
- Best Cinematography, Series
- Best Production Design, Series
- Best Editing, Series
- Best Costume Design, Series
- Best Background Music, Series
- Best Soundtrack, Series
- Best VFX (Series)
Here’s a quick guide on how to send your entries for the Filmfare OTT Awards 2022:
1) The Entry should be primarily created in the Hindi Language and should be deemed as an original piece of work, released on an OTT Platform between August 1, 2021, and July 31, 2022.
2) A fee of Rs. 10,000 + GST would be charged for each entry that is submitted, i.e., a total amount of Rs. 11,800/- per entry.
3) The Participation Fee is required to be paid in advance before or along with the Entry. Participation will be considered only upon realization of the Participation Fee by WWM.
4) All OTT Platforms as well as Production Houses are welcome to send their entries.
5) All Entries submitted by the Production House should be approved by the OTT platform on which the show is hosted.
6) The responsibility of getting the Entries approved by the platform completely rests with the Production House.
7) The Entry Form is available for download here.
8) Interested OTT Platforms and Production Houses must submit their entries via email with the online Entry Form and Payment Reference ID on or before 10th November 2022.
9) Please email the Entry Form with complete details and necessary attachments to [email protected]