Fortnite Brawl of the Wild Questline: From May 3 at 8 PM ET to May 31 at [time], the Homebase crew will once…
Fortnite Brawl of the Wild Questline: From May 3 at 8 PM ET to May 31 at [time], the Homebase crew will once again need your help dealing with a wildlife outbreak! In the returning Brawl of the Wild questline, do whatever it takes to defeat the creatures, whether that means hunting them, taming them, or even electronically communicating with them. Complete the upcoming questline and get a reward with the Hero Gia in Fortnite Battle Royale. For future updates on Fortnite, follow Flizzyy.com
- Standard Perk: Vital Bond
- Tamed wildlife heals the player for 15% of their damage, on the attack.
- Commander Perk: Vital Bond+
- Tamed wildlife heals the player for 30% times their damage, on the attack. Also, when Heroes deal damage, they’ll heal their tamed wildlife for 15% of their damage.
Also Read: Fortnite v24.30 Update introduces Survive the Horde in Fortnite Battle Royale Save the World!
Fortnite Brawl of the Wild Questline: EVENT AND WEEKLY STORE
THE POWDER KEG – MAY 3 AT 8 PM ET – Don’t let the Husks mess with ye plunder — drop the Powder Keg on them with this loaded Bow. This weapon fires a keg arrow that explodes after 2 seconds.
BUCCANEER RAMIERZ – MAY 10 AT 8 PM ET
- Standard Perk: Hand Cannons
- Every 10 Lefty and Righty shots spawn a Cannon Ball, dealing 51 base Physical damage.
- Commander Perk: Hand Cannons+
- Every 5 Lefty and Righty shots spawn a Cannon Ball, dealing 51 base Physical damage.
Save the World bug fixes that were included in the Fortnite v24.30 update:
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to bring over previous venture weapons to the new Venture Season.
- Fixed an issue where the Husks would ignore the shelter in Evacuate the Shelter Missions
Read More- Fortnite MAY 2023 CREW PACK: Building her empire from the shadows, Dahlia emerges in the May 2023 Fortnite Crew Pack
More from insidesport
Fortnite Crew May 2023: Rocket League Rocket Pass Premium joins Fortnite Crew for May month,…