Fortnite Challenges: After a wait of almost two months, Epic Games finally released the No Sweat Summer events. Fortnite Chapter 3 Season…
Fortnite Challenges: After a wait of almost two months, Epic Games finally released the No Sweat Summer events. Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is all about chilling and vibing, and it has begun with the island diving into a summer-themed ambiance. Fortnite No Sweat Summer events are live in the game. But that doesn’t mean the event is only for fun because Epic Games also introduced some quests for players where they can get amazing rewards. Here’s everything about all Fortnite No Sweat Summer quests and rewards. For more news related to Fortnite news and events, follow ..
The Fortnite challenges/quests, and content updates are immensely popular among loopers. No Sweat Summer quests offer gamers the opportunity to explore the map while completing the summer special activities. Players need to complete these quests to earn the No Sweat Summer rewards in Fortnite.
Also Read: Fortnite in GeForce Now: How to get the Dish-stroyer pickaxe in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3?
Fortnite Challenges: No Sweat Summer quests and all rewards
Epic Games releases the No Sweat Summer quest on a daily basis. The quests are split into three categories: No Sweat Sponsorship, No Sweat Marketing, and one more that has not been announced yet. Here is the full list of available quests to complete during the No Sweat Summer event:
- Land after jumping from the Battle Bus during the No Sweat Summer event
- Pick up a No Sweat sign and then place it at a sponsorship location
Similar to the Quests, the No Sweat Summer rewards are also split into three categories.
Here is the list of the rewards, players will receive after completing the quests.
- No Sweat Marketing
- Fishy Flurry Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- Unknown Third Category
- Goopy Guff Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- No Sweatin’ Lobby Track
Players will also receive some extra rewards after completing a certain number of No Sweat Summer quests. Check the list below:
- After completing three quests, players will receive Nana Frost Style of the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling.
- After completing seven quests, players will unlock Sweaty Sailer Glider.
- After completing 14 quests, players will unlock the Sweaty Rotation Emote.
These rewards are available for a limited time so get them before they have gone. For future updates on Fortnite follow ..
Read More- Fortnite x Studio Trigger: New leaks suggest Studio Trigger might be keen for a collaboration with the Battle Royale