Fortnite Creative v24.00 Update: New AI Navigation Modification device, new items, UI, and more – Epic Games releases the Creative updates version 24.00…
Fortnite Creative v24.00 Update: New AI Navigation Modification device, new items, UI, and more – Epic Games releases the Creative updates version 24.00 of Fortnite Battle Royale. The Fortnite Creative v24.00 updates includes the new AI Navigation Modification device, new items from Battle Royale, UI and device updates, new Prefabs and Galleries, plus bug fixes. Check out the detailed information about the update below. For future updates on Fortnite, follow Flizzyy.com
Also Read: Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Competitive Notes: Check out the upcoming Fortnite Battle Royale Competitions and more
Fortnite Creative v24.00 Update: New AI Navigation Modification device, new items, UI, and more
AI NAVIGATION DEVICE – The AI Navigation Modification device creates a zone that can be used to block AI from navigating an area. Through this device, you can set volume parameters and shapes. You can also modify the navigation to either block or avoid areas.
NEW DEVICE NAMES – To improve discoverability, we’ve renamed the following devices:
- “Sequencer” to “Pulse Trigger”
- “Attribute Trigger” to “Attribute Evaluator”
BR STUFF NOW IN CREATIVE! From Battle Royale’s Chapter 4 Season 2 comes the following features to incorporate in your islands:
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Havoc Pump Shotgun
- Kinetic Blade
- Rogue Bike
- Event Browser Updates (for islands converted to the direct event binding system)
- Improved teleporting to device.
- UI visual updates.
- Added filtering and text search functionality.
- Creative AI Debugger / Debug Menu
- Added a new debug menu for island owners to toggle the navmesh display and invincibility when testing their own islands, accessible in the My Island tabs.
- The debug menu has the following options and will be expanded in the future:
- Debug- Master switch of all debug options.
- Navigation – Toggle navigation mesh display. Navigation mesh will only be generated when the island has at least a valid AI Spawner, like the Creature Spawner, Wildlife Spawner, or Guard Spawner.
- Invincible – Toggle “Invincible” for players to ignore damage during the game.
- New “Slow Motion on End of Round” My Island setting, which will enable or disable the slow motion effect when a round ends.
Read More- Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2: Check out all the leaked items, skins, and more about Fortnite Mega