Fortnite Weekly Challenge Guide: Destroy Structures With a Light Machine Gun
Fortnite Weekly Challenges have arrived for Week 5 and the players can complete these challenges to earn some massive XP in the game. Players can use this XP to increase their tiers in the Battle Pass and collect some goodies along the way. One of the challenges that players have been facing trouble with is the one where they have to Destroy Structures with a Light Machine Gun in Fortnite.
To complete this challenge, firstly the player will have to acquire a Light Machine Gun in Fortnite Island. The main issue that players will face during this challenge is that the Light Machine Gun is not readily available in the game at the moment, it is in the vault. According to their patch notes, the LMG will be removed from the vault and become readily available to the players on April 26, 2022.
The reason that Fortnite gave for putting this weapon into the vault was that it was doing too much damage to the structures built in the game. It is ironic that the challenge involving the weapon being unvaulted needs the players to destroy structures irrespective. Players will just have to be patient until the weapon is out and then go on to wreak destruction in Fortnite Island with their all new LMG.
Now for the structures, the players can destroy any of the built structures or trees and they will count towards the challenge, Another thing to note is that players will not need to destroy all 10 structures in one game, they can stretch it across how many ever games they wish to. Check out all the other challenges for Week 5 in Fortnite below:
- Headshot IO forces with a sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location (3)
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun, without receiving damage (1)
- Lock onto an opponent’s vehicle and damage it with the Anvil Rocket Launcher (2)
- Heal The Seven forces with Med Mist at a battle location (1)
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling (1)
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage (1)
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (600)
- Destroy structures with a Light Machine Gun (10)
- Gain shield from Small Shield Potions in one match (75)