Free Fire Customer Service: How to submit a request through Free Fire Help Center Platform – Garena Free Fire is considered as…
Free Fire Customer Service: How to submit a request through Free Fire Help Center Platform – Garena Free Fire is considered as one of the most popular Battle Royale games in the world. Gamers always come up with different queries regarding numerous issues they regularly face in the game. To resolve all these problems, the devs have introduced a dedicated platform called Free Fire Help Center, where they can submit several requests related to the title. Here’s all you need to know about the same and how gamers can submit a request through Garena Free Fire help center. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Help Center, follow Flizzyy.com.
Free Fire Customer Service
Free Fire Customer service is a dedicated support system that actually allows players to submit several in-game queries (login problems, unban requests, and more). Once Garena receives it, they mainly go through all the submissions received from the gamers and try to resolve them asap. With the growing popularity, the number of cheaters and hackers has also increased to resist the title’s progress. Hence, a strict policy must be implemented and Garena does its best to maintain a competitive ambiance among users.
Read More: Garena Free Fire MAX Redeem Codes May 12: Collect FREE Skins, vouchers, and more rewards, CHECK DETAILS
How to submit a new request through Free Fire Help Center
Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting a new request.
- Visit the official website of ff customer support by clicking here.
- Tap the “Sign in” button as the website will redirect the players to FF Zendesk. Furthermore, they must log in through their accounts linked with their FF accounts.
- Visit the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. There are choices – My Requests, Submit Request, and Sign Out.
- Go through with Submit request and make sure to select the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, users must choose Free Fire Max).
- Choose the type of request and type of problem.
- Make sure to elaborate on the issues in the description box and submit them for Garena to review.
So, these are all about the new help center. Players can follow the above-mentioned steps to submit a request.
Read More: Free Fire Advance Server Registration: How to register for the upcoming OB40 Advance Server, CHECK DETAILS