Garena Free Fire OB38 Patch Notes – New Modes, Free For All and Big Head announced along with CS Mode changes: The…
Garena Free Fire OB38 Patch Notes – New Modes, Free For All and Big Head announced along with CS Mode changes: The rollout for the new version of Garena Free Fire, OB38 is complete and players now will be able to explore and get their hands on the new items. The title has gone through its usual maintenance break and users can acquire rewards as well as explore new inclusions such as modes, pets, characters, and more. Here’s all you need to know about Garena Free Fire OB38 Update Patch Notes. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire Max, follow Flizzyy.com.
SHIFTING PLAY ZONES
Garena has decided to make a few changes urging campers to come out and fight. W As mentioned, Garena discovered that in specific maps (Factory or Clock Tower), the number of hiders has become excessive. Their strategy to camp and heal rapidly with bonfire results in unfair gameplay with no counterplay options. This has negatively impacted players’ experience and the overall match pace. After the first zone shrinks, a new location will randomly come up on the map. The Play Zone will move to that location first before shrinking once again.
WEAPON COST ADJUSTMENT – M14-II: 1900 -> 1700
CS STORE ADJUSTMENTS – New weapons available: M1917, SVD, M60
Read More: Garena Free Fire OB38 Update Patch Notes: New BR Items announced along with other improvements and changes, CHECK DETAILS,
FREE FOR ALL Mode
Gamers can Prove their worth by eliminating anyone who dares to show their face, and stand at the top of the scoreboard!” Here are some features of the mode that players can look into.
- Added a real-time scoreboard that displays your number of eliminations and your current rank.
- Adjusted the HP recovery buff upon elimination. In order to incentivize eliminations, the buff now rapidly restores HP & EP and repairs armor as opposed to regenerating health over time.
- Armor now has durability which can be restored upon acquiring an elimination buff.
- Players will now revive at the least crowded revival point nearby.
- Players are now visible to each other but are rendered immobile at the start of the match. Users may browse for weapons before the countdown timer ends.
- Extended the period of time designated for weapon purchase after revival. The store doesn’t close until the player fires their first shot. Meanwhile, players can now purchase weapons during the countdown.
BIG HEAD MODE
“With more fast-paced gameplay, the classic Big Head is back and better than ever! Gamers can dominate the enemies, get OP buffs, and be the greatest head that ever existed!” Here are the Main upgrades: –
- Added a buff system where players gain buffs after level-ups and revivals.
- Optimized UI where game progress and player head levels are presented more clearly.
- Added real-time display that shows your current rank/total rank and your current score/total score.
- Added a warm-up stage at the start of the game to boost game performance on low-end devices.
- Reduced parachuting duration to speed up the pace of the game
So, these are a few CS and other mode changes. There are as usual inclusions of characters, pets, and gamers can also see adjustments and improvements taking place.
Read More: Free Fire OB38 Update apk Download: Check out the latest apk version of Garena Free Fire for the Indian server, ALL DETAILS