FRP bypass is a security system developed by companies to prevent unauthorized access to lost devices. It protects devices by requiring users to enter their Google account details to gain access. This method, however, can become a headache for people who forget their passwords. In this article, we will discuss how to bypass FRP without the help of experts.
To bypass FRP, you will find multiple methods. Some use applications, while others prefer to disable FRP methods. All these methods are possible under certain circumstances; therefore, use them effectively. We’ve listed all the methods to bypass FRP:
- FRP Bypass using PC: This method is useful when your phone is locked, and you don’t remember the password. Follow these steps to bypass FRP:
- Download the 4uKey for Android application from the official website on your PC.
- Install the program and connect it to your Android device.
- Choose the OS version of your device and follow the on-screen guide to set a new pin.
- Skip Google account Sign-in: This method is best used when you only install necessary applications. Follow these steps to bypass FRP:
- Connect your Android device to wifi.
- Choose the keyboard layout and tap on the email field on the sign-in page.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and click on the “Help & Feedback” option.
- Search for the system setting option and go to settings, Backup & Reset, and then tap on the Factory Data Reset option.
- You can reset the password and log in again.
- FRP Bypass APK: This application works best for any device in which you can access the settings option. Follow these steps to bypass FRP:
- Download the FRP Bypass APK from the link given in this article.
- Install the application on a device with FRP issues.
- Open the application and try to access the setting menu.
- You will find the backup and data reset options in the settings.
- From there, reset the data, and then tap on the confirm option.
- Bypass FRP without using OTG: This method is suitable for those who need to bypass FRP without a drive or OTG. Follow these steps to bypass FRP:
- Enable the internet option using wifi or mobile data.
- Visit the same FRP page.
- Find the keyboard setting option and tap on it.
- Find the help and feedback” option in the feedback option and type your message, then tap send.
- Find the call icon, which will open the dial pad.
- Type ##4636## in the dial pad and dial the number.
- Select the statistics option and then press the back button. This step will give you the setting menu.
- Look for the backup and reset options in the settings. Reset the phone using this option.
- Recover Google account: This method works best when you have a linked mobile number or email. In this method, you must try to log in to the account on another device. If you don’t remember the password, reset your Google account password. You only need to enter the new password when FRP verification needs it.
In conclusion, these are the different methods to bypass FRP on any Android device. Remember that these methods are possible under certain circumstances; therefore, use them effectively.