Garena Free Fire Help Center – How to submit a request and report issues:Free Fire has experienced immense growth in recent months…
Garena Free Fire Help Center – How to submit a request and report issues:Free Fire has experienced immense growth in recent months with fans looking to showcase their ability through quality gameplay. Like other games, Garena had already introduced a dedicated website, Free Fire Help Center, where players can submit several queries related to the game. Understandably, massive growth in any game is always draws attention of cheats and hackers. Hence, gamers are often on the lookout for effective solution to in-game issues. Here is how to submit a request and report other queries through customer support. For future updates on Garena Free Fire Customer Service, follow InsideSport.IN
Garena Free Fire Help Center
Free Fire Help Center is a support system that helps users to submit their queries (login problems, unban requests) related to in-game issues. Once Garena receives it, they will review all the received queries and resolve them asap. With the growing popularity, the cheater and hackers are always there to resist the title’s progress. Hence, a strict policy should be implemented. To maintain competitiveness among the players, Garena always takes strong measures against illegal activities.
Read More: Free Fire MAX Mystery Madness Event Calendar: Check out upcoming events, rewards, and more, ALL DETAILS
How to submit a request in Garena Free Fire Help Center
After going through the reviews, Garena bans appropriate accounts, while giving a chance to the accounts also to submit a request. The devs review all the requests multiple times and resolve the issue. Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting a request.
- Step-1: Users must visit the official website of customer support by clicking here.
- Step-2: Players have to press the “Sign in” button as the website will redirect gamers to Zendesk. Furthermore, they must log in through their accounts linked with their Free Fire IDs.
- Step-3: They should open the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. There will be three options – My Requests, Submit Request, and Sign Out.
- Step-4: Now, gamers should go through with submit request and select the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, they must choose Garena Free Fire Max).
- Step-5: Thereafter, they need to select the type of request and type of problem.
- Step-6: Gamers should explain the issues in the given description box and submit them for devs to review.
So, these are the steps to submit a request. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire Max, follow InsideSport.IN
Read More: Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes of September 15: Get FREE Gloo wall skins, vouchers, and more, CHECK DETAILS