Garena Free Fire is regarded as one of the top BR titles not only in India but also all over the world.…
Garena Free Fire is regarded as one of the top BR titles not only in India but also all over the world. Alongside BGMI, Garena witnessed its premium title receiving overwhelming success from every possible corner. Like other titles, Gamers always face different challenges in-game from time to time. To resolve those ones and bridge the gap between them and fans, the devs incorporated a dedicated Free Fire Help Center, where players will be able to submit requests related to the title. Here’s all you need to know about the Garena Free Fire Help Center and how gamers can submit a request to report an issue. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire MAX, follow Flizzyy.com.
Garena Free Fire Help Center
Help Center is a dedicated support system introduced by Garena for allowing players to submit several in-game queries (login problems, unban requests, and more). Once Garena receives them from the players, the devs go through the details and try to resolve the issues as soon as possible. With the growing popularity, the number of cheaters and hackers has also increased in big numbers to pose threat on the game’s progress. To protect the title, a strict policy is required to implement. Garena does its best to do so, maintaining a competitive environment among its community.
Read More: Free Fire MAX Download Apk 2023: Check out the Latest Apk Download link of FF MAX, ALL DETAILS
How to submit a issue through Help Center
Here is the step-by-step guide for players to submit a new request.
- Open the official website of ff customer support by clicking HERE.
- Tap the “Sign in” button as the site will redirect the viewers to FF Zendesk. Furthermore, they need to log in through their accounts linked with their FF accounts.
- Open the profile section which is at the top right-hand corner. The choices are – My Requests, Submit Request and Sign Out.
- Go through with Submit request and make sure to select the game according to their region (In the case of the Indian Server, gamers must choose FF Max).
- Choose the type of request and type of problem.
- Make sure to describe the issues in the description box and submit them for Garena to review.
So, this is all about Help Center and the guide to reporting an issue. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire MAX, follow Flizzyy.com.
Read More: Free Fire MAX Rune Ring Event: New Rewards, server details, start date, and more leaked, CHECK DETAILS