Garena Free Fire OB37 Patch Notes – New Mode Zombi Hunt, Character, Pet, Adjustments, and more: After all the wait and anticipation,…
Garena Free Fire OB37 Patch Notes – New Mode Zombi Hunt, Character, Pet, Adjustments, and more: After all the wait and anticipation, the OB37 Update is underway in Garena Free Fire and Free Fire MAX. The titles are currently going through the maintenance break which will need in a few hours. Gamers will be able to get their hands on the new content featuring Zombi Hunt mode, a new pet, a character, and many more. Here’s a sneak peek of the Free Fire MAX OB37 Update and its features. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire Max, follow Flizzyy.com
Garena Free Fire OB37 Patch Notes
Garena reintroduced the Zombi Hunt modem allowing players to explore something different in this winter. Here are the highlights of the mode that gamers can expect to experience.
- 3 levels of difficulty: Easy, Normal, and Hard. Gamers must first pass the current difficulty before proceeding to the next.
- Team: Squad by default. Pass the Hard stage to unlock the solo mode.
- Winning condition: Pass the 6 stages and defeat the final boss.
- Revival mechanism: Revive a few moments after being eliminated as long as you have at least one surviving teammate
- Random buffs: Select a buff after passing each stage
- Talents: Earn Talent Points in matches and use them to enhance your Talents from the lobby. Talents are permanent combat boosts.
- Available on 11/16/2022.
Read More: Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes of November 16: Get Costume bundle, characters, and more rewards from the ACTIVE codes, ALL DETAILS
Football Squad Mode
“We’re sure you’ve noticed the football pitch on the Social Island! This patch, we are thrilled to roll out a 4v4 football mode where you can enjoy a friendly rivalry on the grassy field!”
- Team: 4v4.
- Winning condition: Shoot as many goals as possible within the time limit.
- Positions: Choose to play as a striker (with Tatsuya’s Rebel Rush skill) or a defender (with Chrono’s Time Turner skill). – Random booster items: Randomly obtain a Gloo Wall or Flash Freeze during the match to assist you.
- Available on 12/02/2022.
Football Fire – Social Island
“The football gameplay on the Social Island will finally be available in this patch! Unlike other entertainments on the island, this mode adds friendly competition to the casual vibe. If you’re tired of gunfights, make sure to come here and shoot some goals!”
- Offense type: Use the Football Shooter to shoot at the ball and score goals
- Winning team: The side that scores more goals.
- Duration: 6 minutes. Available on 11/16/2022.
New Weapon: Trogon
Switch between a Shotgun and a Grenade Launcher.
“Want to wield a shotgun but also need something with a further range? If yes, then the Trogon is your best bet! Use the Shotgun mode in close combat and the Grenade Launcher mode when at a distance. This new gun has got you covered for all kinds of scenarios!
” Weapon mechanism: – Shotgun mode: A 3-burst firing power suitable for close combat.
Damage: 26 – Range: 15 – Grenade Launcher mode: Shoot out a grenade. Suitable for mid-to-long distance combat. – Damage: 100 – Range: 20 New Item – Launch Pad Extremely useful for traveling in Battle Royale mode.
“How many times have you missed the Safe Zone by a shy of a few steps and ended up getting eliminated? Now, you can use the Launch Pad to project yourself forward during such dire situations!”
Mechanism: – Method of use: Place the item on the ground and tap “use” to adjust the projection direction. The project button will also display your remaining number of uses.
Duration: 120s. – Available uses: 4 times.
New Pet – Arvon
As per Garena, He sees everything.
“As we enter the season of the FFWS, we all yearn for a chance to flaunt our skills on the FFWS stage in Bangkok. Arvon provides an ideal pair of binoculars that can detect the number of enemies in the vicinity. Use this skill to devise your strategy like the pros at the FFWS!”
Dinoculars Detect the number of enemies in an area of a 50m radius, no matter what position they are in. Lasts for 3/4/6s. Results are shared with teammates.
Max usage per match: 1/2/3.
Read More: Free Fire World Series 2022 Bangkok: Teams, Format, Schedule, Prize pool, and more of FFWS 2022 Bangkok, ALL DETAILS