Genshin Impact 2.4: Arataki Itto Build Guide
Characters are one of the most important things in Genshin Impact. And each character has their own playstyle. This article will give you the best build for the recently released Geo Claymore Character “Arataki Itto”. Genshin Impact 2.4 Update, Genshin Impact 2.4, Genshin Impact, Arataki Itto, Arataki Itto Build Guide
Arataki Itto has been released in the 2.3 update of the Genshin Impact. And just after their release, this character became a favorite of many. With his amazing Elemental Burst, Itto can deal tons of Geo DMG that can be very useful in higher stages of The Spiral abyss. Nevertheless, let’s take a look at his talents.
- Normal and Charges Attack: With each of his attacks, Itto gain a stack of Superlative Strength. This Superlative Strength lets him do a very fast charged attack that consumes a stack of the Superlative Strength on each hit. Moreover, the last attack of this Arataki Kesagiri deals a lot of AoE DMG.
- Elemental Skill: Itto’s Elemental Burst summons his proud gang member Ushi. Ushi deals a lot of geo damage when it hits the opponent and taunts the enemies around. Itto also gains 1 stack of Superlative Strength when Ushi gets hit and another stack when Ushi leaves the field. Ushi also generates 3 to 4 energy particles.
- Elemental Burst: Itto’s Elemental Burst is his main way of dealing with DMG. Itto’s burst changes his normal attack into Geo Attacks that deal a lot of Geo DMG. The attack DMG is based on his Max Defence. The duration of his burst is 11 seconds and its cooldown is 18 seconds.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Best Artifacts For Arataki Itto
That said, that’s all you need to know about Itto’s talents. Overall Itto’s talents are one of the best in Genshin Impact. Moreover, His Passive Attacks are even good for his talents. Now let’s take a look at his Artifact Sets and Stats.
The best artifact set for Itto is the 4-piece Husk Of Opulent Set. The 2-piece set bonus gives you a 30% Def increase and the 4 pieces set bonus, while it’s a little bit complicated you can say that the 4-piece set gives you a 24% Geo DMG Bonus. If you don’t have the Opulent of Husk Set, the 2 Piece Archaica Petra and 2 Piece Opulent Husk would also be an ideal choice
As for the Artifact Stats, you would need to mainly focus on Crit Rate, Crit DMG, Energy Recharge, and Defence. According to me for your main stats, you would need a Def% Sands of Eon, Geo DMG Bonus Goblet of Eonthem, and Crit Rate/Crit DMG Circlet of Logos. The best amount of Energy Recharge for Itto would fall between 120-130%. However, this also depends on your team comp.
Best Weapons For Arataki Itto
Now let’s take a look at Itto’s Weapons. The ranking for his weapons is as given below.
- Redhorn Stonethresher: The absolute Best Weapon for Itto. With a very high CRIT DMG Substat, this weapon would ideally be the best for Itto. And this weapon also gives you a side benefit of 28% DEF bonus and 40% Attack Bonus based on his DEF.
- Serpent Spine: This Battle Pass Weapon gives you a high Crit Rate Bonus. And again the side benefit of this weapon is pretty good as it increases the DMG as you’re onfield.
- Whiteblind: This weapon is the. Eat option for you if you’re F2P. This weapon gives you a high Defence Substat and the effect of this weapon is also pretty nice.
These are the top 3 weapons for Arataki Itto. If you don’t have any of these. You can see the image given below for the overall rankings of weapons on Itto.
As for Itto’s Constellation, they are pretty decent and nice to have. However, it does not make much difference if you’re not having them.
Lastly, let’s talk about Itto’s Team comps. Itto is a character whose DMG is a lot based on his Team Comps that makes this part a lot important in the Arataki Itto Build Guide.an
- Gorou: Gorou is the best teammate for Itto. Gorou is a character whose elemental skill and burst increases the Defence of the players and Itto’s attack is based on his defense. So these two characters are just made for each other. Moreover, Gorou’s Elemental Skill also gives a Geo DMG Bonus if there are 3 Geo Characters in the Team.
- Zhongli: Zhongli is the best Shield Support in the game currently. And being a Geo Character Zhongli will give Gorou that Elemental Skill bonus and he can also act as an energy recharge battery for Itto. So Overall he is a very good teammate for Itto.
- Bennet: The best support character of Genshin Impact. With a high rate of healing, Bennet can be very useful in various situations. And with his DMG Bonus, he’s again very beneficial. Overall, Bennet is just a character every team must have.
That said, you can also use someone like Albedo instead of Zhongli and Diona instead of Bennet if you’re not having them. However, Personally, this is my favorite Itto team and I would recommend this team to you. If you want to see a even more detailed Arataki Itto Build guide check out this video.
Nevertheless, that’s all for Itto Build Guide. Make sure to check out our other character guides as well.
– Advertisement –