Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Enkanomiya Region New Story Quests
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update has just been released. And with the new update, we got a whole new region known as Enkanomiya. And what does a new Region means? As you must have guessed it means a lot of places to explore and new Genshin Impact story quests. This article will tell you about some of the story quests of the new Region Enkanomiya that will reward you with a handful of Primogems. Genshin Impact 2.4 update, Enkanomiya, Genshin Impact Story Quests
The new region got us some interesting story quests. To get these story quests, you firstly need to complete the main story Quest of Enkanomiya named “From Dusk to Dawn”. Nevertheless, let’s take a look at the new story quests.
- Date’s Challenge: In this story quest you need to go to the Evernight Temple. There at the Southernmost teleport waypoint, you will find a labyrinth. You can see the image given below for a detailed view.
After reaching this place you need to activate four hydro monuments. And you will open the main door that is at the center of the puzzle. After entering that room you’ll find an NPC named Date and a chest. The chest will give you a key to the secret door next to it. You will need two such keys to open the secret room. And to get the second key you need to talk to the NPC nearby and accept the world quest “Date’s Labyrinth”. Make sure to do this feat at night in Enkanomiya as the NPC’s only show-up at Evernight.
Once accepted, Date will guide you to another puzzle and you need to complete that puzzle to get the second key. And that’s all you need to do. This quest will reward you with about 50 Primogems.
- Erebo’s Secret: This is a long story quest that will let you go to the three secret islands of Enkanomiya. You can accept this world quest in the Serpent’s Heart. This quest will give you four main quests to complete. The aim is to release the flames of High Gate in all the quests. However, you will need to fight and solve puzzles in different quests.
– Kunado’s Trial: In this quest, you need to go to the southernmost teleport waypoint in the Serpent’s Head. There you will see a huge pit that will have fishes that will guide you to the portal to the secret island. Once you reach there you need to activate the four fire Monuments. Once done you will need to fight a lot of enemies. Once done, you will need to climb the statues nearby and release the flames of the high gate.
– Yachimatahiko’s Trial: This time you need to the green area in the narrows. You will again find the same set of fishes that will guide you to the portal of the secret island. Here you will need to complete some puzzles to release all the high flames.
– Yachimatahime’s Trial: Again following the same steps in the Evernight Temple, you will get to the last secret island. On this island, you will firstly need to observe a water mirror kind of thing and remember the places of the high flames. Once you release all the high flames, all three quests will be completed.
Now the last remaining quest will be the Three Great Martial Trials. All you need to do in this quest is to talk to the NPC who gave you this quest. Once done this quest will award you with 40 Primogems and 3 Hero’s Wit.
That said, these were two of the longest and new Genshin Impact Story Quests that we got in the new Region Enkanomiya. Enkanomiya surely has a lot more secrets and much more to explore. I hope this guide helped you to find and complete these two-story quests. For an even more detailed guide to these quests, check out this Youtube channel. Make sure to stay tuned with us as we will be providing you these kinds, of Genshin Impact 2.4 update guides in the future as well.
– Advertisement –