Genshin Impact just teased Dehya along with Mika on its social media channels, and it is expected that the characters will become playable in late February when Version 3.5 rolls out.
A new leak from Niana (via @SaveYourPrimos on Twitter) has surfaced which reveals her entire kit. This includes everything from her Elemental Skill, Elemental Burst, Passives, and all her Constellations.
Dehya kit, courtesy of Niana. pic.twitter.com/0zJTWQWP4y
— SYP 💎🙌 Please tag 3.3 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤. (@SaveYourPrimos) January 16, 2023
The description of the leak goes in-depth, and Genshin Impact is known to be quite wordy when it comes to dialogues and explanations. If you are confused on how Dehya’s kit works, here’s a simple explainer. But keep in mind that this information comes from a leak. Some of these abilities can be tweaked/altered by the time Dehya becomes playable.
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) January 16, 2023
Dehya’s Talents explained
- Gold-Duster Assault: Dehya can perform a basic attack up to four consecutive strikes using her Claymore and martial arts.
- Charged Attack: This will drain her Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. At the end of the sequence, Dehya can perform a more powerful slash.
- Plunge Attack: She can plunge from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Dehya’s Elemental Skill: Molten Inferno
Dehya’s Elemental Skill changes depending on the combat situation. She has three important parts in her Skill.
- Indomitable Flame: If there is no Fiery Sanctum field already, then Dehya will deal AoE Pyro damage and create a Fiery Sanctum field.
- Ranging Flame: If there is already a Fiery Sanctum field, then Dehya will perform a leaping attack. This will deal AoE Pyro damage and recreate a Fiery Sanctum field at her new location. A Fiery Sanctum field created in this way will get the original duration of the previous field. Only one Ranging Flame can be used through a single Fiery Sanctum field’s duration.
- Fiery Sanctum: In this field, when an opponent takes damage, the field will deal AoE Pyro damage. This effect will trigger once every 2.5 seconds. Any active characters in this field will have increased resistance to interruption. A portion of the damage they take will be mitigated and flow into Redmane’s Blood. Dehya will instead take this damage herself. When Dehya takes too much damage from this, she will stop reducing the damage. The amount of damage she will take comes from a certain percentage of Dehya’s Max HP.
Elemental Burst: The Lioness’ Bite
Dehya’s Elemental Burst consists of her entering the Blazing Lioness state. This state gives her resistance to interruption. She attacks using Flame-Mane’s Fists dealing Pyro damage, and Incineration Drive kick which deals AoE Pyro damage. Her Normal Attacks will be replaced by Roaring Barrage. If there is already a Fiery Sanctum field present from her Skill, she will retrieve it and create another one after the state ends.
1st Ascension Passive: Unstinting Succor
When Dehya uses her Skill, Elemental Inferno: Ranging Flame or her Burst, The Lioness’ Bite, she will take 60% less damage for six seconds from Redmane’s Blood. If triggered again while still in effect, the remaining duration will increase by six seconds.
4th Ascension Passive: Stalwart and True
If Dehya’s HP reaches below 30%, she will recover 20% of her maximum HP and restore 10% of her maximum HP every two seconds, for the next ten seconds. This Passive can be triggered once every 20 seconds.
Utility Passive: The Sunlit Way
Dehya will increase the movement speed of party members by 10% during the day (6:00 – 18:00). This does not work in Domains, Spiral Abyss, and does not stack with similar Passive Talents that increase speed.
C1: The Flame Incandescent
Dehya’s max HP is increased by 20%. She will deal extra damage based on her max HP when using some attacks. Molten Inferno’s damage will be increased by 1% of her max HP, and The Lioness’ Bite’s damage will be increased by 2% of her max HP.
C2: The Sand-Blades Glittering
When Dehya uses her Elemental Skill, Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame, the Fiery Sanctum field will stay for six more seconds. Active characters in the field will deal 25% more damage by the next Fiery Sanctum coordinated attack when they take damage.
C3: A Rage Swift as Fire
Elemental Burst level increases.
C4: An Oath Abiding
When Dehya uses her Elemental Burst, The Lioness’ Bite, her Normal Attacks will restore 1.5 Energy and 2% of her max HP.
C5: The Alpha Unleashed
Elemental Skill level increases.
C6: The Burning Claws Cleaving
The Crit Rate of Dehya’s Elemental Burst will increase by 10%. If the Flame-Mane’s Fists deal a critical hit, then the Burst’s Crit Damage will increase by 15%. This can stack up to two seconds, and Crit Damage can be increased up to 60%.