Genshin Impact Fan Art Contest: Hoyoverse always brings amazing content to Genshin Impact. The 3.6 update is all set to be released…
Genshin Impact Fan Art Contest: Hoyoverse always brings amazing content to Genshin Impact. The 3.6 update is all set to be released very soon. Before the new update, Genshin Impact Nilou’s Fan Art Contest has begun! Get your drawing tools ready, and come participate. Read on to learn more about the contest. For future updates on Genshin Impact, follow Flizzyy.com
Prize Giveaway: The “Dance of Lotuslight” Nilou Fan Art Contest Has Begun!
April 3, 2023 – April 24, 2023 23:59 (UTC+8)#GenshinImpact #Nilou #FanArtContest
View the full notice here >>>https://t.co/ppqHiLWtaN pic.twitter.com/fMPDcisTxN
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) April 3, 2023
Genshin Impact Fan Art Contest: Event Duration
- Event schedule- April 3, 2023 – April 24, 2023, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Results: May 11, 2023
Also Read: Genshin Impact Controller Usage: Devs introduces some adjustment and optimization for the use of controllers, CHECK DETAILS
How to Participate in Dance of Lotuslight Nilou Fan Art Contest
- During the event, click the “Post Image” button on the event page to submit your original fan art that meets the requirements.
- Please go to My Information > Information Management > Genshin Impact in HoYoLAB to fill in your Genshin Impact UID ahead of time. If winning Travelers has not filled in their UID or filled in the incorrect UID after the results are announced, they will be deemed to have forfeited their Primogems reward.
- First Prize (1 Winner) – 3,000 Primogems + 500 USD
- Second Prize (3 Winners) – 1,000 Primogems + 200 USD
- Third Prize (5 Winners) – 500 Primogems + 100 USD
- Lucky Prize (10 Winners) – 20 USD worth of Merchandize Prizes
- Travelers can choose either of the two options above to participate in the event.
- Entries submitted for this event must be original fan art created within the past month and have a high degree of completion. Unfinished sketches, works directly edited with graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop, etc.), or works with copied elements spliced together will not be considered eligible.
- Travelers should include pictures of their works-in-progress (drafts, sketches, etc.) in their posts. Posts without such pictures will not be considered eligible.
Read More- Genshin Impact Ley Line Overflow Event: Devs introduce Double Drops From Blossoms of Wealth and Blossoms of Revelation! CHECK DETAILS
More from insidesport
Genshin Impact Event: Hoyolab introduces Genshin Impact Spices From the West Northerly Search” Event, CHECK…