Genshin Impact Physic of Purity Nahida Fan Art Contest: Hoyoverse always brings amazing content to Genshin Impact. The 3.6 update is all…
Genshin Impact Physic of Purity Nahida Fan Art Contest: Hoyoverse always brings amazing content to Genshin Impact. The 3.6 update is all set to be released very soon. Before the new update, Genshin Impact Nahida’s Fan Art Contest has begun! Get your drawing tools ready, and come participate. Read on to learn more about the contest. For future updates on Genshin Impact, follow Flizzyy.com
Prize Giveaway: The “Physic of Purity” Nahida Fan Art Contest Has Begun!
April 3, 2023 – April 24, 2023 23:59 (UTC+8)#GenshinImpact #Nahida #FanArtContest
View the full notice here >>> https://t.co/z9etA5ZQXA pic.twitter.com/dc2kFC3is0
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) April 3, 2023
- Schedule – April 3, 2023 – April 24, 2023, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Results: May 11, 2023
Also Read: Genshin Impact Fan Art Contest: The brand new Dance of Lotuslight Nilou Fan Art Contest is here, CHECK DETAILS
How to Participate in Genshin Impact Physic of Purity Nahida Fan Art Contest
- During the event, click the “Post Image” button on the event page to submit your original fan art that meets the requirements.
- Please go to My Information > Information Management > Genshin Impact in HoYoLAB to fill in your Genshin Impact UID ahead of time. If winning Travelers have not filled in their UID or filled in the incorrect UID after the results are announced, they will be deemed to have forfeited their Primogems reward.
- Travelers can choose either of the two options above to participate in the event.
- Entries submitted for this event must be original fan art created within the past month and have a high degree of completion. Unfinished sketches, works directly edited with graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop, etc.), or works with copied elements spliced together will not be considered eligible.
- Travelers should include pictures of their works-in-progress (drafts, sketches, etc.) in their posts. Posts without such pictures will not be considered eligible.
- First Prize (1 Winner) – 3,000 Primogems + 500 USD
- Second Prize (3 Winners) – 1,000 Primogems + 200 USD
- Third Prize (5 Winners) – 500 Primogems + 100 USD
- Lucky Prize (10 Winners) – 20 USD worth of Merchandize Prizes
- Publishing content not related to the event (including but not limited to advertisement links and other means of publicity) is prohibited.
- Travelers are allowed multiple submissions for this event but only one prize can be won per Traveler. The prizes cannot be stacked and only the highest prize won will be awarded.
- The event is held on multiple platforms, and winning submissions will be selected from across all platforms. The above rewards are the total rewards for all platforms. There is no amount of prizes set aside for each platform and region.
Read More- Genshin Impact Controller Usage: Devs introduces some adjustment and optimization for the use of controllers, CHECK DETAILS
More from insidesport
Genshin Impact Ley Line Overflow Event: Devs introduce Double Drops From Blossoms of Wealth and…