Genshin Impact Web Event “Glittering Elixirs”: What kind of interesting potions can we make out of these different ingredients? Enjoy a novel…
Genshin Impact Web Event “Glittering Elixirs”: What kind of interesting potions can we make out of these different ingredients? Enjoy a novel potion-making experience with Paimon! Take part to obtain Genshin Impact Primogems and other in-game rewards! Check Details about the latest Genshin Impact Web Event. For future updates on Genshin Impact, follow Flizzyy.com
Web Event “Glittering Elixirs” Now Online: Take part to obtain Primogems and other in-game rewards!
Click to Take Part in Event>> https://t.co/vL8QPh7deA
May 11, 2023 – May 20, 2023 23:59 (UTC+8)#GenshinImpact #HoYoverse pic.twitter.com/1HBsOkJhyW
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) May 11, 2023
Also Read: Genshin Impact Version 3.7 Special Program Preview: Check Livestream schedule, stream links, and more
Genshin Impact Web Event “Glittering Elixirs”: Take part to obtain Genshin Impact Primogems
- Event Duration: May 11, 2023 – May 20, 2023, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Eligibility: Travelers who have reached Adventure Rank 10 or above can participate in this event.
- Event Description: During the event, you can log into Genshin Impact daily, consume Original Resin, and complete other missions to obtain potion crafting materials.
Travelers can obtain potion-making ingredients through the following methods:
- Complete the following actions within Genshin Impact and the web event, including: Log into Genshin Impact daily, consume 40 Original Resin daily, and complete other missions to obtain the corresponding number of potion ingredients.
- Daily missions refresh at 04:00 (Server Time) each day. Unclaimed potion ingredients will be cleared at the same time as the daily reset. Please claim and use the potion ingredients in time. Claimed potion ingredients will not be cleared.
- After Nahida and Cyno visit the Traveler and Paimon’s booth, they will deliver special potion crafting materials and normal crafting materials after the special dialogue is clicked on. Nahida and Cyno will each trigger two special dialogues and provide the corresponding potion ingredients respectively.
- When crafting potions, Travelers will need to separately place a plant-based potion crafting ingredient, another potion crafting ingredient, and water or oil. After the above ingredients have been added, the mixing process can begin. Travelers need to control the stirring rod to mix the ingredients, and after mixing is complete, they must use the bellows to heat up the mixture to complete a potion.
- Potion ingredients will not be consumed if the potion-making process fails, and Travelers can try again multiple times.
- During the potion-making process, Travelers may click the “Reset” button at any time to start over. Resetting does not consume potion-making ingredients.
- After successfully crafting a potion, the associated potion formula will be unlocked. Travelers can enter the potion archive, and click on “Autocraft” below the potion to craft the potion again with a single click.
- Obtain 16 potions in total and all of Nahida’s and Cyno’s special ingredients, as well as unlock the entire potion archive to obtain a total of Primogems ×120, Mystic Enhancement Ore ×4, Hero’s Wit ×8, Mora ×110,000, and Sanctifying Unction ×5.
Read More- Genshin Impact 3.7 Livestream Schedule: Check out the date and time for the special program of Genshin Impact 3.7 Update
More from insidesport
Genshin Impact 3.6 Update Web Event: The Birthday Wishes Event for Collei is now available,…