How to complete Free Fire Advance Server Registration successfully, CHECK DETAILS
How to complete Free Fire Advance Server Registration successfully – Garena Free Fire is nearing its new version which is OB41 Update…
How to complete Free Fire Advance Server Registration successfully – Garena Free Fire is nearing its new version which is OB41 Update in a matter of weeks as players have already started showing their excitement around the same. Advance Server, a dedicated testing server to review unreleased content by selected users will get underway in a couple of weeks. Like the other occasions, before introducing the Update officially, Garena incorporates a separate client, Advance Server to test out the content, receiving feedback from selected users. The article will share the guide to registering for the Free Fire MAX OB40 Advance Server. Here’s all you need to know about Free Fire MAX Advance Server Registration. For future updates on Garena Free Fire and Free Fire MAX, follow Flizzyy.com.
Garena Free Fire OB41 Advance Server
The devs usually introduce a new update every two months, freshening up the content of the title for a better gameplay experience. The Advance Server makes its way into the game two weeks before the actual update releases officially as selected gamers get the nod to access the same. The next version is likely to around arrive in the third or final week of July. Looking at the probable release of the OB41 Update, the program might begin at the beginning of July. The testing phase mainly continues for 7 days, while players can only access unreleased content by using a unique Activation Code.
Free Fire Advance Server Registration
The activation Code is 16 characters long, and only a limited number of players will receive it. Hence, gamers must register for the OB38 Advance Server on the official website and get the Activation Code before it begins. The registration process starts a few days before the Advance Server runs.
Here’s the step-by-step process for users to download Advance Server.
- Players have to the official Free Fire Advance Server site first. They can visit the website by clicking here.
- Now, they should select between Facebook and Google to complete the initial phase of registration.
They must also keep in mind that the selected platform chosen by the players must be linked to the FF MAX player ID. Players must bind their accounts in case they have not done it.
- Thereafter, players should let the site identify their accounts.
- Now, the site will automatically redirect them to the next phase where players have to fill in details such as email id and others.
- Gamers then have to press the “Join Now” button to complete the registration successfully.
- Following the completion of registration, the site will redirect gamers to the download page from where users can access the client as well as the available activation codes.
So, these are all about the upcoming Advance Server. Once the new features get leaked available we shall certainly notify you.
Read More- BGMI x BUGATTI: Krafton Inc. partners with Bugatti for Battlegrounds Mobile India