Honor of Kings (HoK) is one of the latest mobile MOBA titles released. However, the game is currently in its testing phase and is only available in selected regions. The game is one of the most popular esports titles in China and is looking to expand its reach globally, starting in Brazil. Despite the game only being available in selected regions, a lot of players want to know how to download Honor of Kings from outside Brazil and try the game out for themselves. This can be done using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) however the process may vary for Android and iOS devices. Here is a guide on how to download Honor of Kings from outside Brazil.
How to Download Honor of Kings from any country on Android
1. Download a VPN in the Google Play Store that allows you to set your location to Brazil.
2. Create a Brazilian Google account.
3. Access the Goole Play Store using a Brazillian account
4. Search and install Honor of Kings
5. Open the game and download the necessary patch updates
Take note that depending on the VPN you use, download speeds may vary.
How to Download Honor of Kings from any country on iOS
1. Head to your settings and click on your Apple ID
2. Find and tap “Media and Purchases”
3. Tap on “View Account”
4. Go to Country/Region then click Change your settings to Brazil.
5. Agree to the Terms and Conditions
6. Skip the payment method and fill in the address form provided
7. Head to the App Store and search for Honor of Kings
8. Download the game and the necessary patch updates
9. Change your Apple ID region back to your original region
Learning how to download Honor of Kings from outside Brazil on both Android and iOS is crucial if you wish to try the game due to its limitations. The global release date is yet to be revealed by Tencent, the creator of the mobile MOBA title.