How to Use Kamehameha in BGMI 2.7 Update? Follow Steps
The BGMI and Dragon Ball Super collaboration will bring Goku’s signature power, Kamehameha, to the game. Check out How to Use Kamehameha in the BGMI 2.7 Update.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), a popular battle royale game, always brings new events in-game to keep BGMI players entertained. The New BGMI 2.7 update is scheduled to launch today, and players will get Dragon Ball Super collaboration with the 2.7 update in BGMI.
Dragon Ball Super is a famous anime franchise. BGMI and Dragon Ball super collaboration will bring new skills from Dragon Ball characters like Goku, Vegeta, and more to BGMI. Players can use the superpowers of these characters in the game, like Kamehameha.
Kamehameha is Goku’s signature attack which is generated by cupping hands at the user’s side and focusing ki into a single point between them. A powerful beam of energy is released by thrusting the hands forward. Now with the 2.7 Update, BGMI players can able to use these superpowers in the game follow the steps to use Kamehameha
How to use Kamehameha in BGMI?
Step 1: Log in to the Battlegrounds Mobile India
Step 2: Enter the classic Dragon Ball Super theme mode.
Step 3: Collect the Blue Kamehameha coin in the game.
Step 4: After collecting the Kamehameha coin, a Kamehameha signature appears on a screen.
Step 5: Fill your blue bar with Senzu beans (in order to utilize any superpowers in-game, players must first use Senzu beans).
Step 6: After filling the Blue bar players will able to use Kamehameha by clicking on the sign.
Upcoming New Features (Rumoured)
- Full Auto Mode attachment: using this attachment, burst guns like the M16A4 and MK47 will fire in Auto mode.
- Companion Spectating: When you die in a match, you have the choice to transform into a companion and spectate the full match.
- Knock-Out Door Control Ability: After being knocked out, you can open or close the doors of houses using this ability.
- Day and Night Mode: using this setting, you can change the mode to Sunny, Dusk, and Night.
- Vehicle Changes:
1. Mirado will be added to the Erangle and Sanhok with a convertible rooftop.
2. Monster Truck will be spawned in Erangle.
3. Open rooftop UAZ removed from Erangle map
- Recall: A recall system will be added to Earngle-ranked matches.
- Teammate Restrain: If your teammate knocks you out by mistake or intention, you can Restrain his movement in the ongoing match.
The BGMI and Dragon Ball Super collaboration will feature these amazing updates and features in-game. Players can use Kamehameha to eliminate the enemy by flying through the air. And according to rumors, some exciting features will launch in-game with the BGMI 2.7 update, like Recall, knock-out door close ability, Teammate restraint, and more.
Read More-BGMI Masters Series (BGMS) Season 2 League Week 1 Day 3 Schedule, Maps, and More