How to use Tiktok in India | New Trick How to use tiktok after ban in india
How to use Tiktok in India : As you know India’s ministry of electronics and information technology has issued fresh notices to make permanent a ban imposed on video app TikTok and 58 other Chinese apps in June, Indian media reported late on Monday. When it first imposed the ban, the Indian government gave the 59 apps a chance to explain their position on compliance with privacy and security requirements, the Times of India reported on Monday.
The companies, which include ByteDance’s popular video-sharing app TikTok, Tencent Holdings’ WeChat and Alibaba’s UC Browser, were also asked to respond to a list of questions, the newspaper said.
“The government is not satisfied with the response/explanation given by these companies. Hence, the ban for these 59 apps is permanent now,” business newspaper Livemint quoted a source familiar with the notices as saying. It said the notices were issued last week. The ministry’s June order stated that the apps were “prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order.” The order, which India referred to as a “digital strike”, followed a skirmish with Chinese troops at a disputed Himalayan border site when 20 Indian soldiers were killed.
In September, India banned another 118 mobile apps, including Tencent’s popular video game PUBG, as it stepped up the pressure on Chinese technology companies following the standoff at the border. A TikTok representative told the Economic Times newspaper that the company was evaluating the notice and will respond to it as appropriate. The ministry of electronics and information technology could not be reached for comment outside regular working hours. TikTok did not respond to a request for comment.
Meanwhile, TikTok, the short video-sharing platform, in its transparency report has stated that it has removed 16 million videos from Indian users in the last six months of 2019 for violating its content policies. The total number of videos removed globally during the same period stood at 49 million, reports claimed.
We will tell you a trick from which you can use Tiktok in India | How to use Tiktok in India
if you want to use tiktok in india you have to follow some steps-
- Step 1 First of all download vpn you can use free/ paid as per you choise but paid vpn are more secure in condition for best paid vpn you can clickhere.
- Step 2 Now Open Vpn & connect to Singapore server you can choose different server also as per your convenience in below image i am using NordVpn which is best fastest & secure they will not share you persnol data with any organization or institutation.
- Step 3 After connectiong to Vpn go to google and search tiktok.com if you opened it with google chrome you can see an option Add Tiktok to your home screen? just click on Add Tiktok to your home screen and then as you can see on below image it says Install app then click on install.
After few seconds tiktok app will be installed on your phone now you can use tiktok even after ban but make sure you are connected to Vpn other wise this trick will not work
How to see tiktok videos in india
There are many ways from which you can watch tiktok videos from india with vpn its not possible without vpn. Both devices users Android & Ios can watch tiktok videos from india
- Step1: First Download any vpn that you like to use from playstore & iphones from app store.
- Step2: Go to vpn and connect to any country i preferred singapore.
- Step3: open browser and search on google “influencer name + tiktok” here is an example i searched drake tiktok or tiktok drake what ever you want you can search.
- Step4: as you can see on below screen short tiktok is opened as website and you can see drake videos then press above back button on te top left corner then you can see tiktok video player. that’s it