New State Mobile 0.9.43 Update: Siege Mode, re-introduction of Station for Round Deathmatch, and more coming in New State Mobile- Hello, Survivors!…
New State Mobile 0.9.43 Update: Siege Mode, re-introduction of Station for Round Deathmatch, and more coming in New State Mobile- Hello, Survivors! The December update comes with a new mode in NEW STATE LABS, a new Deathmatch map, and more. For details, check out our patch notes below! For future updates on New State Mobile, follow InsideSport.In
With the introduction of Siege Mode and re-introduction of Station for Round Deathmatch, check out all the exciting updates arriving in our December patch!
— NEW STATE MOBILE (@NEWSTATEMOBILE) December 22, 2022
New Siege Mode (Beta) Added to NEW STATE LABS
Play with up to 4 players and defend the blue zone inhibitor from an onslaught of androids in the competitive Siege Mode, where the goal is to survive for as long as possible.
- If the time limit for the current phase ends, the next phase begins, and this continues until all players are dead.
- Stronger androids appear with each phase.
- Androids will attack and damage the blue zone inhibitor, located at the center of the map. As the inhibitor takes more damage, the zone will shrink.
- Players can repair the blue zone inhibitor if they are near it. Upon completion of the repair, a portion of the inhibitor’s HP is restored.
- Once dead, players will be redeployed after a wait time. The match ends if all teammates are dead, so be sure to plan strategically.
Also Read: New State Mobile A-Squad Invitational: Check Invited Teams, Schedule, stream, and more
New State Mobile 0.9.43 Update: Siege Mode, re-introduction of Station for Round Deathmatch, and more coming in New State Mobile
Station (Round Deathmatch) Added
The Station map, which was only available in Team Deathmatch, is now also available in Round Deathmatch.
- The first team to win 4 out of 7 rounds wins the match.
- The blue zone appears once 10 seconds have passed since the start of the round, and shrinks after a certain period of time.
- The blue zone shrinks throughout 3 phases.
- Damage from the blue zone is twice that of standard Round Deathmatch blue zones.
- The boost meter fully charges each round, and players are given the following equipment for use in the battlefield.
- Lv.2 Helmet
- Lv.2 Police Vest
- Lv.2 Backpack
- 2 First Aid Kits
- 10 Bandages
Unlike standard Round Deathmatches, players are given 1 stun grenade and 1 poison grenade for throwables.
Read More- Snapdragon Conquest New State Mobile Invitational: S8UL Esports secures the top position on the leaderboard after Grand Finals Day 1 Matches, CHECK OVERALL STANDINGS