NEW STATE MOBILE Optional Update: Hello Survivors, An update has been released in each market to fix the issues that have been…
NEW STATE MOBILE Optional Update: Hello Survivors, An update has been released in each market to fix the issues that have been identified after the last update. In addition to the issues that will be fixed through the update, Devs will continue trying our best to fix other issues reported by the Survivors. We will inform you of the fixed issues through further notice. Read on to learn more. For future updates on PUBG NEW STATE AKA New State Mobile, follow Flizzyy.com
Did you see the ‘big head’ bug? Share your opinions on what potential bugs could occur in the New State Mobile in the future!
#NEWSTATEMOBILE #BIGHEADSTATE #APRILFOOLSDAY pic.twitter.com/0Qs6yFs2s7
— NEW STATE MOBILE (@NEWSTATEMOBILE) April 3, 2023
Also Read: New State Mobile Update: Krafton is bringing an optional update for PUBG NEW STATE players, CHECK DETAILS
NEW STATE MOBILE Optional Update: Optional Update Notice
- Release Schedule: 04/03(MON) 06:00 UTC (Google Play Store, Samsung Galaxy Store, App Store)
- Resolved Issues :
– Intermittent crashes after the March update
– Sound failure after redeployment
– Issue where points and rankings show abnormally in Shooting Gallery
– Issue where the Siege Mode tab appears
– Abnormal sound output when shooting or driving the vehicle
- Markets: App Store, Google Play Store, Samsung Galaxy Store
The update may become available on store apps later depending on your location and network conditions. As the update will be released in each market sequentially, the release time for each market may vary.
Here is the list of the recent bug fixes by KRAFTON,
- Crash Related
- [Crash] Fixed an issue where the app terminates upon firing at an enemy who is moving fast.
- [Crash] Fixed an issue where the app freezes and terminates upon pressing Map Selection after selecting a mode that has been removed.
- Gameplay Related
- [Items] Fixed an issue where dropped Gas Cans and EV Batteries are visible only within short distances.
- [Guns][Motion] Fixed an issue where reloading does not stop when reviving an ally or capturing an enemy while reloading an entire magazine.
- [Guns][Melee Weapons] Fixed an issue where both gun and melee weapon is held in hand after farming a melee weapon while swapping guns.
- [Costume] Fixed an issue where the costume blocks the wearer’s sight upon mounting a certain vehicle in FPS perspective with Skullfrost Cloak Lv.2 on.
- [Result Screen] Fixed an issue where a player character is not displayed on a result screen for certain modes.
- [Session] Fixed an issue where certain maps are inaccessible.
Read More- Global Esports Bid farewell to their BGMI and New State Mobile Rosters, CHECK DETAILS