Niantic Unveils Pokemon Go June 2023 Community Day and more
Niantic always brings amazing updates and features for Pokemon users. Devs Unveil Pokemon Go June 2023 Community Day today.
Pokemon Go June 2023 Community Day: Niantic always brings amazing updates featuring new Pokemons and more content in Pokemon Go. Devs are excited to announce that Axew, the Tusk Pokémon, will be featured during June Community Day! Read on to learn more about the upcoming community day. For future updates on Pokemon Go, follow Flizzyy.com
Axew will appear more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
Haxorus- Evolve Fraxure (Axew’s Evolution) during the event or up to five hours afterward to get a Haxorus that knows the Charged Attack Breaking Swipe.
Pokemon Go June 2023 Community Day: Breaking Swipe
- Trainer Battles: 50 power and guaranteed to lower the opponent’s Attack
- Gyms and raids: 35 power
Community Day Special Research story – Keeping Sharp
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Axew Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Keeping Sharp.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
- Don’t forget: you’re now able to purchase and gift tickets to any of your friends that you’ve achieved a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher with.* To gift a ticket, tap the Special Research ticket in the in-game shop, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
*Certain restrictions apply. Gifting cannot be completed if the recipient has purchased a Special Research ticket or has been gifted one already.
- 3× XP for catching Pokémon.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of three for the day.
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust.
*While most bonuses are only active during the three-hour event period, these bonuses will be active from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time.
Bonus Raid Battles after Community Day
After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to challenge unique four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Axew to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
Read More- Cybeart signs a multi-year deal with Warner Bros. Discovery