Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day: Niantic announces the Pokemon GO April 2023 Community Day which is scheduled for Saturday, April 15,…
Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day: Niantic announces the Pokemon GO April 2023 Community Day which is scheduled for Saturday, April 15, 2023! Raid, trade, and explore with Trainers in your area while catching Togetic, the Happiness Pokemon, which will be featured during this Community Day! Read on to learn more. For future updates on Pokemon Go, follow Flizzyy.com
Our Community Day meetups will take place on Saturday, April 15, 2023, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time (IST in India). The virtual trainer meetups will be held in fourteen cities across India, including New Delhi’s Ansal Plaza, Mumbai’s Carter Road, Pune’s Saras Baug, Bengaluru’s Statue of Edward VII in Cubbon Park, Kanpur’s Motijheel, Kolkata’s Lions Safari Park in Rabindra Sarobar Lake, Chennai’s Tower Park in Anna Nagar, Hyderabad’s Indira Park, Lucknow’s Lohia Park, Raipur’s Guru Tegh Bahadur Udyan, Varanasi’s Shaheed Udyaan Park, Ahmedabad’s Sabarmati Ashram, Thiruvananthapuram’s The Napier Museum and Visakhapatnam’s All Abilities Children Park.
Also Read: Pokemon Go A Mystic Hero Event: Get ready to explore an event focused on research tasks, CHECK DETAILS
Pokemon Go April 2023 Community Day: Check info about upcoming Pokemon Go Community Day
Togetic will appear more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
Evolve Togetic during the event or up to five hours afterward to get a Togekiss that knows the Charged Attack Aura Sphere.
- Trainer Battles: 100 power
- Gyms and raids: 90 power
Community Day Special Research story – Spreading Cheer
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Togetic Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Spreading Cheer.
- 2× XP for catching Pokémon.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in Incubators during the event period.
- 2× chance for trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.
- Trades made during the event and up to five hours afterward will require 50% less Stardust.
- Togepi has a chance of hatching from 2 km Eggs obtained during the April Community Day hours (Saturday, April 15, 2023, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time). Togepi that hatch from these Eggs will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as Togetic that appear during April Community Day’s three-hour event period.
Regieleki has emerged from an Elite Raid Egg! Join your fellow Trainers and battle Regieleki for the next 30 minutes.
Can’t battle at 11:00 a.m.? Regieleki will re-emerge at 2:00 and 5:00 p.m.
Join the battle today! https://t.co/MM8Rh1EmCS pic.twitter.com/iJVuEL3HfN
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) April 9, 2023
Bonus Raid Battles after Community Day
Saturday, April 15, 2023, from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time (IST in India)
After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to take on unique four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Togetic to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
Four-star Raid Battles- Togetic will appear in four-star raids!
You can only join these raids using Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used to join these Raid Battles.
Bonus for completing four-star Raid Battles
Once you successfully complete a four-star Raid Battle against Togetic, additional Togetic will appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
Read More– Pokemon Go April Update: Niantic increases limit on Pokemon storage, CHECK NEW LIMIT HERE