Pokemon Go May Community Day: Niantic always brings new community events and features to Pokemon Go. Trainers, Devs is excited to announce…
Pokemon Go May Community Day: Niantic always brings new community events and features to Pokemon Go. Trainers, Devs is excited to announce that Fennekin, the Fox Pokémon, will be featured during Pokemon Go Community Day! Read on to learn more about the upcoming community day. For future updates on Pokemon Go, follow Flizzyy.com
- Fennekin will appear more frequently in the wild.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Braixen (Fennekin’s Evolution) during the event or up to five hours afterward to get a Delphox that knows the Charged Attack Blast Burn.
- While Braixen evolved into Delphox during the event will know Blast Burn, starting at the beginning of the event, Delphox will be able to learn the Charged Attack Mystical Fire. Delphox will still be able to learn Mystical Fire after the conclusion of the event.
Also Read: Pokemon Go April Update: Celebrate the Trap Pokemon, Stunfisk and Galarian Stunfisk, with a Limited Pokemon Go Research Day!
Pokemon Go May Community Day: Fennekin, the Fox Pokemon, will be featured during the upcoming Pokemon Go Community Day!
- Trainer Battles: 110 power
- Gyms and raids: 110 power
- Trainer Battles: 60 power, and decreases your opponent’s Attack.
- Gyms and raids: 60 power
Community Day Special Research story – Fur and Flames
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Fennekin Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Fur and Flames.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
- Don’t forget: you’re now able to purchase and gift tickets to any of your friends that you’ve achieved a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher with.* To gift a ticket, tap the Special Research ticket in the in-game shop, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 3× Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Trades made during the event will require 50% less Stardust.
- Once additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.
- While most bonuses are only active during the three-hour event period, these bonuses will be active from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time.
More from insidesport
Pokemon Go April Update: Celebrate the Trap Pokemon, Stunfisk and Galarian Stunfisk, with a Limited…