PUBG Battlegrounds Zombie Survival 2.0 is returning with even more hordes of zombies! CHECK DETAILS – Inside Sport India
PUBG Battlegrounds Zombie Survival 2.0 is returning with even more hordes of zombies! CHECK DETAILS – Zombies have returned in PUBG Battlegrounds, still…
PUBG Battlegrounds Zombie Survival 2.0 is returning with even more hordes of zombies! CHECK DETAILS – Zombies have returned in PUBG Battlegrounds, still longing for your blood. However, the good news is that you can outsmart the zombies by utilizing tactical items and cooperating with your team, so never let go of hope! LABS: Zombie Survival 2.0 has returned with even more hordes of zombies! Check out the details below. For future updates on PUBG, PUBG Mobile, and PUBG New State, follow us at Flizzyy.com
- Zombie Survival has a total of 10 stages that last 3 minutes each.
To get to the next stage:
- Kill every zombie OR At least one teammate stays alive until the very end.
- Once a stage is cleared, you and your squad will have a 20-second break before moving on to the next stage.
- Teammates who died in the previous stage will respawn and continue to the next stage as well.
- The game will end as a Zombie Dinner if the entire squad gets wiped out.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Ultimate Silver Guru Set: PUBG Mobile brings The Ultimate Suit “Silver Guru” in partnership with Indonesian Martial Arts Master Azka Nikola Corbuzier
PUBG Battlegrounds Zombie Survival 2.0 is returning with even more hordes of zombies! CHECK DETAILS
- Zombies spawn once a stage starts.
- As you proceed along the stages, expect more zombies, stronger zombies, and even special types of zombies!
- The special zombies in Zombie Survival 2.0 are:
- Zombies throwing Molotov Cocktails,
- Zombies throwing Blue Zone Grenades,
- Zombies holding grenades in their mouths (can only be killed by headshots), And zombies with C4 attached to their bodies.
SURVIVAL COINS AND EQUIPMENT/ITEMS
- Earn Survival Coins by taking down zombies.
- The Survival Coins are stored in your inventory (Max. 999).
- Players cannot drop Survival Coins.
- Players who die and respawn for the next stage will have the amount of Survival Coins they had before they died.
The basic set of equipment each player starts out with is:
- 60EA .45 ACP
- Backpack (Level 3)
- 1 Grenade
- Anti-Zombie Table Leg
You can gain additional Survival Coins when you take down zombies with the Anti-Zombie Table Leg. Purchase various tactical items through your inventory with Survival Coins.
Stronger weapons cost more Survival Coins.
There are tactical items in Zombie Survival 2.0 such as:
- Traps to temporarily stop zombies from moving,
- Sticky Traps and Sticky Chemicals to temporarily slow down zombies,
- Zombie Stun Grenades to stun zombies,
- Healing Chemicals to heal you and your team, Zombie C4, Can Bombs, Zombie Blue Zone Grenades, and Anti-Zombie Chemicals
Read More- PUBG Battlegrounds Fan Art Contest: Prize, Schedule, Voting link, and more