PUBG Mobile 2.3 Beta Download – Check out the links and steps to download the latest beta version of PUBG Mobile: A…
PUBG Mobile 2.3 Beta Download – Check out the links and steps to download the latest beta version of PUBG Mobile: A new update always allows exploring tons of fresh content while players wait for the same for weeks. With the new update going in a few weeks, Krafton introduces a new beta version to test out new content that would arrive in-game. The article will cover the download links for the beta version as well as guides to download it successfully. For future updates on PUBG Mobile 2.3 Update, follow Flizzyy.
PUBG Mobile 2.3 Beta Download
The Latest beta version of PUBG Mobile, 2.3 Update got underway in a few hours back. As the developers did not implement the binding code function, every player can access the beta client to test the new content of the update. Players who use Android Devices can download this client using the APK.
Android (x32) APK: https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android.html ( Approximate Size: 716 MB)
Android (x64) APK: https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android_1.html ( Approximate Size: 799 MB)
Read More: BGMI 2.2 Update Download Apk: Check out the download link of the latest version of BGMI, ALL DETAILS
Steps to download the latest beta version of PUBG Mobile 2.3 Update
- First Step: Players must download the apk from the link mentioned above. Meanwhile, they must download an extra resource pack before using the beta client.
- Second Step: Gamers can click on the Download Android Version button after accessing the download page to begin the downloading.
- Third Step: After the completion of the download, gamers need to open the device’s settings and enable the Install from Unknown Source option. Gamers can ignore this step if this has been enabled previously.
- Fourth Step: They should locate the APK file on their device and complete the installation. If they fail to do so players need to install the older version and re-install it once again
- Fifth Step: Thereafter, they should grant storage permission and download the resource pack of their choice.
- Sixth Step: Following the successful download of the resource pack, they may sign in as a guest to test the latest features.
Read More: BGMI 2.0 Coming soon or not: Player statement, and new season leak indicate possible BGMI unban, CHECK DETAILS