PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Check out the full patch notes of the latest update of PUBG Mobile- PUBG MOBILE will begin pushingâ¦
PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Check out the full patch notes of the latest update of PUBG Mobile- PUBG MOBILE will begin pushing out the update on the devices earlier today. To ensure a quick and smooth update, please be in a good network environment and have enough available storage on your device. Update the game between January 6-15 (UTC+0) to get 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and a Pan Pan Helmet (3d). The 2.4 update brings a New theme Martial Showdown, Gear Front returns, Firearm & vehicle improvements, and Metro Royale updates. Check out the detailed patch notes below. For future updates on PUBG Mobile, follow Flizzyy.com
Hang gliders, elevators, 2-seat bikes, map updates, & weapon adjustments. This upcoming update is ð¦ PACKED with great game enhancements!
â PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) January 4, 2023
New Theme: MartialÂ Showdown
New Sights and Gameplay
- Martial Arts Arena: Many Martial Arts Arenas will appear in the game, half of which will be open to players at all times, and the rest will remain locked. Only at the end of the countdown will the remaining half be made available.
- New gameplay â Back For Honor: After getting eliminated and recalled by a teammate, players can initiate a Back For Honor mission. Pursuers can get rewards by eliminating their target within the time limit. If they fail, the targeted player obtains the rewards.
Themed Vehicles and Items
- New vehicle â Dancing Lion: A lion dance-themed two-person vehicle. Fast and agile with the ability to jump and dash. It can be stored in the Backpack and used an unlimited number of times. It can only be obtained from the crate in the middle of a Martial Arts Arena.
- New item â Explosive Bow: A weapon suitable for stealthy play. It can fire charged bolts that explode upon impact.
- New item â Grappling Hook: A portable grappling hook that can be equipped on the hand. Use it to fire a grappling hook at a target and pull yourself toward it.
- Blessing Kite and Blessing Lantern: Found in some urban areas and above Martial Arts Arenas. Destroy them to make the Crates they are carrying fall to the ground and obtain the supplies contained within.
- Kung Fu Steamed Bun: Piping hot buns fresh out of the steamer. Restores Energy and Health.
Also Read:Â PMGC 2022 Grand Finals: Check the broadcast schedule and talent for the PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 Grand Finals, and more
PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Check out the full patch notes of latest update of PUBG Mobile
Gear Front Updates
Added 2 New Skills
- New skill â Player Launcher: Use the new launching device to launch into the air for high-power traversal.
- New skill â Tactical Camouflage: Equip a special Camo Suit for increased speed of climbing over obstacles.
Metro Royale Updates â Available: 2023/1/9 at 2:00â2023/3/13 at 00:00 (UTC+0)
- New Map: Misty Port. It is available in Basic Mode and Advanced Mode. The map size is 1.8Ã1.2 km, and will provide even more supplies and intense battles to players. Ziplines, stairs, and other mechanisms have been added for faster movement, while bosses and dynamic events provide an all-new PVE experience.
- New Fabled equipment with 1-2 special traits. There is a chance to get Fabled equipment when defeating bosses in matches or opening crates.
- Added Draw Packs in Metro Royaleâs Black Market: a Premium Firearms Pack and a Premium Armor Pack that have a chance of giving Fabled equipment. They can be purchased with Metro Cash.
- Added a Gallery feature in Metro Royale where you can view all special traits.
- Added 4 new sellable items (Biological Sample, Processor (GPU), Gold Piles, Lens). They will only be spawned on the new map.
- Increased the resistance of Advanced Vests (Lv. 4, 5, 6) to partially withstand explosive damage.
- Increased Basic Inventory Capacity by 30.
- New Weapon: Honey Badger, Honey Badger (Cobra), Honey Badger (Steel Front)
- Game Lobby Inventory Settings Improvements: Hide Advanced Vests in Metro Royale.
- Motorcycle Ride Improvements: Improved the firearm animations while on a Motorcycle.
New vehicle: A 2-Seat Bike. A passenger can sit in the back seat and use one-handed firearms. (During the Valentineâs Day period, it will have a Valentineâs Day design. A Valentineâs Day effect will be triggered when two players ride the 2-Seat Bike together. Stay tuned!)Â Bicycle Sheds now spawn 2-Seat Bikes. They will be available in Erangel, Miramar, and Livik.
This is all for the latest update. For future updates on PUBG Mobile, follow Flizzyy.com
Read More- PUBG Mobile Lite Download 0.24: Check how to download the PUBG Mobile Lite new update 0.24.0, ALL DETAILS