PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update is now live in the game with the new content of the fifth-anniversary celebration. We are close to…
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update is now live in the game with the new content of the fifth-anniversary celebration. We are close to the end of the current ranked season Cycle 4 Season 10. A brand new season PUBG Mobile Cycle 4 Season 11 will be available from 21st March 2023. Check out the upcoming changes and new legendary rewards with the new ranked season. For future updates on PUBG Mobile, follow Flizzyy.com
Here are some key pointers for PUBG Mobile Cycle 4 Season 11
- New Season: Cycle 4 Season 11 Available: 2023/3/21 at 2:00 (UTC+0)–2023/5/22 at 23:59 (UTC+0)
- New Legendary rewards: C4S11 Glasses, C4S11 Set, C4S11 Parachute, C4S11 – Groza, C4S11 Mask, C4S11 Cover.
- Tier Protection displayed in the Lobby has been improved. Special icons are used in the next match.
- The season Shop display has been improved. Current season items are now highlighted and added more general display details.
- Season Recaps can now be shared with Moments and Clans.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Global Version Download: Check how to download PUBG Mobile without VPN, FOLLOW STEPS
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update: Fifth Anniversary Content
Brand New Environments – Imagination Plaza: Large 110×110 area. Contains lots of crates. Occupy all 4 locations with small crates to compete for the large crate in the center. Obtain lots of advanced supplies from it.
Imagination District: Medium 60×60 area. Contains supply rewards that can be obtained after occupying locations. Obtain a small number of advanced supplies from them.
Themed Gameplay Items & Features
- New item – Block Cover: Found in crates and all over the map. It consists of 3 shapes. After use, it will create a wall out of blocks, which can be used as cover or as a bridge. It can also be used as an elevator when placed directly below a player’s feet.
- New item – Portable Trampoline: Can be picked up from the ground or found in crates. Place it down and touch it to bounce into the air and swiftly move about.
- New item – Dual-Purpose Cannon: Can be picked up from the ground or found in crates. Place it down to launch yourself a medium distance, or launch various throwables a farther distance than throwing them.
- New feature – Supply Converter: Available at the start of the match. Use the device in the backpack to get new supplies by converting them 2-for-1. Apart from typical Classic Mode supplies, converted supplies also include items from past seasons and even all-new items.
Read More- PUBG Mobile Lite 2023 Apk Download: Check how to download the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite