PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update: Level Infinite releases New Themed Gameplay Imagiversary, and more- PUBG MOBILE will begin pushing out the update on March
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update: Level Infinite releases New Themed Gameplay Imagiversary, and more- PUBG MOBILE will begin pushing out the update on March 14 at 11:00 (UTC+0). To ensure a quick and smooth update, please be in a good network environment and have enough available storage on your device. Update the game between March 14–20 (UTC+0) to get 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and a Harlequin Helmet (3d). PUBG MOBILE 5th Anniversary is here, Create on the battlegrounds and celebrate the anniversary together! Check out the detailed information below. For future updates on PUBG Mobile, follow Flizzyy.com
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Fifth Anniversary: Level Infinite releases a new PUBG Mobile Redeem code where players can claim in-game rewards for free
PUBG Mobile 2.5 Update: Level Infinite releases New Themed Gameplay Imagiversary, and more
- World of Wonder: First ever user created custom game modes are available for a limited time! Enjoy all kinds of creative gameplay for a different PUBG MOBILE!
- New Themed Gameplay – Imagiversary: Enjoy exclusive Anniversary scenery and items. Build creative spaces without restraint!
- Gear Front Update: Added a new Jet-Boost Board skill to experience the joy of moving swiftly in midair!
- Firearm Updates: New tactical attachments and slots. Light Machine Guns have been rebalanced and some bolt-action reload animations have been improved for an even more exhilarating shooting experience!
Themed Gameplay Items & Features
- New item – Block Cover: Found in crates and all over the map. It consists of 3 shapes. After use, it will create a wall out of blocks, which can be used as cover or as a bridge. It can also be used as an elevator when placed directly below a player’s feet.
- New item – Portable Trampoline: Can be picked up from the ground or found in crates. Place it down and touch it to bounce into the air and swiftly move about.
- New item – Dual-Purpose Cannon: Can be picked up from the ground or found in crates. Place it down to launch yourself a medium distance, or launch various throwables a farther distance than throwing them.
- New feature – Supply Converter: Available at the start of the match. Use the device in the backpack to get new supplies by converting them 2-for-1. Apart from typical Classic Mode supplies, converted supplies also include items from past seasons and even all-new items.