Level Infinite brings new major Gameplay updates in PUBG Mobile World of Wonder mode along with 2.6 updates. World of Wonder is…
Level Infinite brings new major Gameplay updates in PUBG Mobile World of Wonder mode along with 2.6 updates. World of Wonder is easier to use than ever before! Also, enjoy the new platforming obstacle course template which will be available with the release of PUBG Mobile 2.6 update. Read on to learn more about the new changes and features below. For future updates on PUBG Mobile, follow Flizzyy.com
A multiplayer platformer obstacle course filled with hidden traps that put challengers’ skills and techniques to the test. It includes moving platforms, large swinging hammers, and more. The first challenger to reach the finish line wins. Challenging and loads of fun!
Also Read: PUBG Mobile 2.6 Update brings Dinoground Theme Mode
PUBG Mobile 2.6 Update Brings World of Wonder Major Gameplay Updates
Player Experience Improvements
- Players can now find a match for multiple creations at the same time. This feature will gradually be released in the new version.
- Matchmaking Mechanic Adjustment: Improved the logic behind assigning players to teams to reduce matchmaking and match start duration.
- New Strategy Center: Get World of Wonder-related information quickly!
- Creation Description Improvements: Added a translation feature to help players better understand creation. The display shows the number of rounds and its performance load.
- Creation Simplification: Gameplay devices are now linked directly through various game actions that occur and are described in natural language to make creation easier!
- New Gameplay Devices:
- Mission Tracking Device: Tracks data and displays it on-screen for players. It makes it convenient for players to check the current progress.
- Teleportation Device: Allows players to quickly teleport between the devices.
- Area Trigger Device: Detects when a player enters or leaves a certain area.
- UAZ Spawn Device: Spawn UAZs with editable parameters.
- Dinosaur Spawn Device: Spawn rideable dinosaurs (Velociraptor, Pterosaur) with editable parameters (spawns for a limited time).
- New PUBGM GO! Objects:
- Trampoline: Players bounce upon making contact.
- Launcher: Players are launched into the air upon treading.
- Conveyor Belt: Players move along the belt when standing on it.
- Boost Belt: Players can be thrust forward upon passing over it.
- Moving Objects (20+): Players can adjust the effects (knock-back, movement) via the settings.
Read More- PUBG Mobile Version 2.6 Update schedule is here
More from insidesport
PUBG Mobile 2.6 Update to introduce All-New Theme Dinoground, Know More