PUBG Mobile Payload Mode: Knock’em Out Cold Community Challenge is now live – Hello there players, it’s time… again for a new…
PUBG Mobile Payload Mode: Knock’em Out Cold Community Challenge is now live – Hello there players, it’s time… again for a new community challenge. From the team that brought you Payload: Coming in Hot; the sequel of the summer, a fresh take to cool you down, Krafton presents Payload: Knock’em Out Cold. Here’s your chance to win $100 in UC! Sound fun? Send your best in-game clips of the Payload game mode! For future updates of PUBG Mobile, follow Flizzyy.
Time to get a cool 🧊 $100 in UC and show off some epic plays!
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) August 31, 2022
PUBG Mobile Payload Mode: Knock’em Out Cold Community Challenge
Someone has to push the base! Channel your inner Dan McDanger and give that Zedreux what’s coming to him! So get to those secret rooms and find that super gear, ’cause this is going to be a good one.
How do I submit my clips?
Create a totally awesome clip using your gameplay and show us your unique style!
Upload your best plays using the hashtag #PAYLOADKNOCKEMOUT and #Contest on the social media platform of your choice (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube)
You’re officially done! Congratulations, you are now in the running to win $100 at UC
Also Read: PMPL Pakistan 2022 Fall Season Day 2: I8 Esports holds the top spot in overall standings of PUBG Mobile Pro League Pakistan 2022 Fall
PUBG Mobile Payload Mode: Knock’em Out Cold Community Challenge Schedule
This challenge begins on August 31st at 12pm PDT and runs through September 14TH, 2022 at 11:59pm PDT. (Use a site like https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to help convert to your time zone if needed)
Please make sure you submit your entry before the deadline!
Judging, Rules, and Prizing
- There will be five (5) winners for this event!
- The winners will receive $100 USD in UC
- Community members can enter into the challenge multiple times, however, if selected as a winner, all other entries will be disqualified
- Community members can only win one reward
- If any community member is found to be using multiple social media accounts in an attempt to win multiple rewards, they will be disqualified from the event and banned from all future events.
- PUBG MOBILE does not tolerate stolen content. Should you be found to be using stolen content for any contest, you will be disqualified from the event and banned from all future events.
Read More- PUBG Mobile Lite Update News 2022: Check out the latest download link of PUBG Mobile Lite Apk