PUBG Mobile World Of Wonder Updates introduce new monsters and more
The PUBG Mobile World Of Wonder Updates brings a new Summer Brawl map that provides players with different classes, skills, firearms, and equipment to choose from for more fun ways to play!
PUBG Mobile 2.7 Update is now live in the game which brings World of Wonder Gameplay Updates. Players can explore the new features, changes, and more. The PUBG Mobile World Of Wonder Updates brings a new Summer Brawl map that provides players with different classes, skills, firearms, and equipment to choose from for more fun ways to play!
System Updates – World of Wonder Spectating Mode: Added an internal and external spectating feature. • Follow Creators Feature: Players can follow their favorite Creators and quickly view their new creations.
Gameplay Gallery: Added a collapse feature to the gameplay type tab and a filter to sort creations. Added a Creator Level feature and improved how creations are displayed.
- Resource Management Improvements: Resources are now packaged separately as World of Wonder Vehicle Pack and World of Wonder Item Pack. They can now be downloaded as needed, which reduces the amount of resources downloaded by default.
- New Gameplay Devices • Time Bomb Device: A gameplay device for setting up time bombs that can explode.
- Environment Control Device: Dynamically change the weather.
Watercraft Spawn Device: Spawn watercraft.
- Round Management Device: Transmit a signal at the beginning of the round.
- Map Border Device: Determine the playable area border on large maps.
- PVE Enemy Spawn Device: Spawn PvE enemies.
Outfit Management Device: Customize and change player outfits.
- Buff Management Device: Add or remove player buffs.
- Player Action Response Device: Perform all kinds of player actions.
- Gameplay Device Improvements: Improved Red Zone, Progress Tracker, Class Design Device, and other areas.
- Grouped Object Editing: Member management, batch operations, tap to select and drag to select, remove and restore to original.
- Custom Prefabs: Automatic icon generation, backpack storage, quick bar storage. о Exit Editor: New save map button countdown.
- Main Interface Improvements: Commonly used buttons moved to the middle of the top header, the editing button layout changed to a wheel, copy button moved up a level.
- Notification Feature: New feature and new object notifications (red dots). • Area Grid: Set an anchor point, change dimensions, show grid lines for assistance, automatically align decorative objects.
- Object Editing: Interactized objects (turn stationary objects into interactive objects). • Free Fly Mode: Removed acceleration from F Fly Mode.
Read More- PUBG Lite 0.26.0 Update: Check out the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.26.0 Update Release Date and more