PUBG New State Data Collector Community Event is live
Krafton introduces PUBG New State Data Collector Community Event. Players can participate in the event and win amazing rewards.
Krafton always brings amazing updates and features for PUBG New State players. Earlier today, developers introduce PUBG New State Data Collector Community Event. Players can participate in the Bounty Royale mode which has recently been introduced in the game, and win amazing rewards. Read on to learn more about the event below. For future updates on PUBG New State also known as New State Mobile, follow Flizzyy.com
Also Read: Free Fire OB40 Low MB Download is now available, Check Details
Krafton introduces PUBG New State Data Collector Community Event, know more
Bounty Royale, a new battleground that offers more than just a survival competition, returns. Obtain as much data as possible and win the competition! The game takes place in Akinta, and a total of 32 players can play without any AI.
- All players will be matched regardless of their Bounty Royale Tier Point.
- Bounty Royale may be available in other maps in future updates.
You can enter a match with weapons and gears of your choice while in the lobby, so you can focus on gunplay.
- Note that your gear options may differ depending on your Bounty Royale tier.
- The more you get used to Bounty Royale, the more limited your gear options will be. However, you will be able to gain more rewards as you prove that you have what it takes.
Items won’t spawn when the game begins, but you will find ‘Data Generating Devices’ instead of items. Each squad member can collect data from the Data Generating Devices, and the total sum of the collected data becomes the squad’s points.
There are multiple ways to collect data other than using Data Generating Devices.
- Upon fulfilling certain conditions during the match, a mission will be given to all players. Though the mission is risky, it can reward you with a great amount of data.
- If a player dies during the match, the player drops a portion of collected data besides the Loot Box. By collecting data that other players drop upon their death, you can steal their data.
Read More- PUBG Lite Download is now available, Follow the Steps to download PUBG Mobile Lite Update 0.25.0