PUBG New State January Update: Krafton introduces New Weapon
PUBG New State January Update: Krafton introduces New Weapon, Gun Customizations, and Weapon Balance Changes in the game. Players will get the brand new update next week. This update will also introduce the battle pass season 1. Developers also bringing the new mode into the game. Let’s check all details about the new update including a new weapon, weapon balances, and more.
— PUBG: NEW STATE (@PUBG_NEWSTATE) January 7, 2022
PUBG New State January Update: Krafton introduces New Weapon, Gun Customizations, and Weapon Balance Changes. Check details
New Weapon: P90
- New Gun CustomizationsThe P90 can now spawn in Care Packages on the Battlegrounds!
- This SMG will come with a standard tier-2 transformative scope and a suppressor attached, but it cannot be modified with other attachments.
- It will use 5.7mm ammo, which will also be added to the Drone Store.
- DP-28 [C2] Muzzle Slot Access
- With this customization, players will be able to attach a Flash Hider (AR/DMR) or a Compensator (AR/DMR) to the DP-28.
- However, gun damage will be slightly reduced when using these attachments.
- Beryl M762 [C2] Lightweight Stock
- The Lightweight Stock will reduce bullet spread when firing from the hip or shoulder while increasing ADS speed.
- However, this customization will reduce weapon stability.
Weapon Balance Changes
- The bullet spread of all shotguns and pistols when fired mid-air will be decreased.
- L85A3: The reload time will be significantly reduced.
- Weapon Customizations
- M416 [C1]: Bullet spread when firing from the hip and shoulder will be reduced.
- Beryl M762 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease bullet speed.
- M16A4 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease recoil control.
- DSR-1 [C1]: This customization will no longer decrease bullet speed. Instead, it will increase vertical recoil.
New Actions and Animation Improvements
- Parkour Roll
- You will be able to perform a roll to break your fall when falling by tapping the Roll button right before you hit the ground.
- Performing a roll to break your fall will minimize the fall damage you sustain.
- This roll can also be performed while exiting from moving vehicles.
- Sudden Dash
- When you are prone and you get up to sprint forward, your character will be able to break into a sprint while getting up for a smoother and faster movement transition.
- Character Animation Improvements
- The movement delay time that occurs when alternating repeatedly between sitting and standing will be decreased.
- The movement delay time that occurs when landing after jumping will be decreased.
Mode Balance Changes
- BR: Original (100) – Overall
- The overall speed of the Blue Zone will be increased. (Total time: 90 seconds)
- The damage of the Blue Zone during the early to mid-game will be increased.
- The wait time during the Final Phase will be extended by 20 seconds.
- The Deployable Shield (Normal) will be removed. Only the Deployable Shield: Wide Type will be available on the Battlegrounds.
- The number of Customization Kits that can be found on the Battlegrounds will be significantly increased.
- BR: Original (100) – Troi
- The amount of Drone Credits that can be found in Vermont will be slightly decreased.
- Novas will be found on main roads.
Season 1 Begins
- Preseason Tiers will be reset! Tiers will be reset for all regions and modes based on the highest tier Survivors reached during the Preseason.
- The final rewards for reaching Contender, Master, and Conquerer will be upgraded.
- Match scores and tier evaluation standards will be revamped.
- A small number of tier points will be rewarded upon selecting multiple maps (Random 2).
– Advertisement –