Quick Charge Podcast: April 5, 2022
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is testing a Lucid Air with over 500 miles of range on its test track
- Elon Musk joins Twitter’s board, but it caps his ownership of the social media to 15% to avoid hostile takeover
- GM and Honda announce plan to ‘codevelop series of affordable electric vehicles’
- GM finally resumes production on the Chevy Bolt
- Sono Motors and Valmet Automotive sign terms to manufacture Sion SEVs in Finland, but will hike prices again
- NASA contracts Canoo to build EVs that will transport astronauts to launchpad for Artemis missions
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.