Quick Charge Podcast: April 6, 2022
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla could have a few surprises at Cyber Rodeo – two Cybertrucks and some unidentified vehicles spotted
- Tesla now expects Gigafactory Shanghai shutdown to extend to at least Friday – missing out on over 24,000 EVs
- Rivian reports producing 2,553 EVs in Q1 of 2022, delivering 1,227 of them
- CATL’s battery plant in Germany, its first outside of China, receives production approval for 8 GWh per year
- Norway keeps breaking EV adoption records, Tesla Model Y leads the charge
- Nissan announces it is designing a Lunar Terrain Vehicle for NASA alongside Teledyne and Sierra Space
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.